ADVERTISEMENT

Paging Scholz. Scholz to the front desk please. Scholz

clob94

Aug 25, 2014
Dude..............

You're kind of being selfish and a bit of a disappointment I might add......

You go all the way to Dallas, with your boy, to the state fair and a Texas OU game, that we win, and you don't come on here and tell us how your experience with your son was?

Totally fvcking not cool bro.....

Woke his ass up at 4:30. Drove through the rain. Got there at 8:00. Went by the Gameday set by gate 8. Gave Herbstreit the "you're #1" hand sign. Kept strolling straight to the Fletcher's corn dog stand. The boy said it was good. Went to the car show where there was A/C (muggy and rainy outside). He told me he wanted a Camaro for his 1st car. Then hung out at the Fox show set for about an hour. Watched VY and Leinart chat (Leinart threw up the Horns). Then Bob Stoops got up there. I gave him the "you're #1" hand sign and left.

Game started. We were pumped. He was struck by the visceral hatred on both sides (later said that was his favorite part - getting to scream OU Sucks! about 50 times). Game was obviously a heart stopper. He claimed it was over after the 3rd. Realized later that the jinx is a real thing. Was elated after we won. We then went to the food court to spend our remaining coupons, ate some fried brownies and chocolate pie. As you do. Then tried to exit the fair but the okies didn't have the decency to leave after their loss. Finally got past all of the morbidly obese $ooners on their rascal scooters and reached our car. Home by 6:30. Most excellent day.

Epic day.

Did anyone else read that and when it got to the Bob Stoops part, did you see this in your mind:

Scholz is standing there watching the set and smiling about Vince, approvingly nodding at Leinart because he knows deep down that he's our little b?tch for eternity... Scholz is just on cloud 9. Then Stoops walks in and Scholz says to himself "HOLY SHIT! ........and here I am without my bag'o dicks!!!!".

You know you thought it scholz!

Stoops actually looked pretty relaxed up there. Looks retired for sure with a beard. Mentioned "conference championships...no question..." in that douchebag Ohio voice of his. No need to listen to his drivel.

Reactions: freeper
That’s so cool, Scholz. Glad you and your son had a great time.

Took my eldest daughter to the game for her first RRS. She also had a blast, and enjoyed the game even though the good guys lost (that’s us BTW :)).

Silver lining in all of this...you guys got Mike Stoops fired. It almost makes the loss to you guys bearable. Almost.

Look forward to meeting you guys again. I still think OU is one of the top two teams in the Big 12, and we still control our destiny to getting to the CCG for a rematch (more silver lining).

But kudos to you guys and the absolute shellacking you put on us. Score be damned, you guys beat us but good.

If I’d known you were going, I’d love to have met up with you again.

Good hearing from you, Micco. Glad you had a good time with your daughter.

If it happens and we do play ou again, I wonder how long it's been since we played them done here other than the cotton bowl.... Google time.

If it happens and we do play ou again, I wonder how long it's been since we played them done here other than the cotton bowl.... Google time.

1st game was 1905 and Bennie Owens was the coach for OU

For instance, in 1905, his squad played three teams in three Kansas cities in five days and again in 1909 when they played three games in Missouri and Texas in six days.[19] In Owen's first year, 1905, he gave Oklahoma its first victory over rival Texas, defeating them 2–0.[20] Owen's first dominant team came in 1908 when they went 8–1–1, losing only to the powerful Kansas team.[21] His 1908 team used hand-offs directly to large runne

Texas game coach history

https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/schools/texas/index.html

Hook'em

Last edited:
Reactions: freeper
Watched VY and Leinart chat (Leinart threw up the Horns).
Leinart has been a great sport and has shown nothing but respect for Texas since '05. Some people give him a hard time because of his statement that he thought USC was still the better team after the Championship game. But when you add context: 1) They WERE one of history's best teams (I don't say that lightly) 2) They had an incredible two year run 3) He was a 22 year old being asked to speak after a gut wrenching hard fought loss. 4) He retracted that statement pretty soon after. 5) He and Reggie Bush personally went to UT"s locker room to congratulate.

He told me he wanted a Camaro for his 1st car.

Your son definitely has great taste. My all time favorite out of the older muscle cars. I hope to buy something similar to one of these toys within a few years. I couldn't find the pics of the two cars i love but, here are a couple of beauties that are close '68 and '79
53687bdf5a4fb4966992e27ab8a6d31a--cruiser-car-my-mom.jpg

a744c56c56be8f67922639b280b13a82.jpg

Man, I don't care what's happened since. To see Leinart and Young talking, that's gotta bring up some goose bumps. Hope you explained to your son the historical significance of those two guys.

Man, I don't care what's happened since. To see Leinart and Young talking, that's gotta bring up some goose bumps. Hope you explained to your son the historical significance of those two guys.
He’s seen that game a few times in the house. It’s referred to as the greatest game ever played in college football history. Ever.

Reactions: Metcalf #2
He’s seen that game a few times in the house. It’s referred to as the greatest game ever played in college football history. Ever.
You're not going to talk about that sweet, sweet love you made to that Fletcher's corn dog? I'm not going to say those things are better than sex...... but catch me on a hungover morning and I might agree to it as I chow it down.

Reactions: Scholz
You're not going to talk about that sweet, sweet love you made to that Fletcher's corn dog? I'm not going to say those things are better than sex...... but catch me on a hungover morning and I might agree to it as I chow it down.
I had 2. Double fisted. Slathered in mustard. It’s not amateur hour over here.

Woke his ass up at 4:30. Drove through the rain. Got there at 8:00. Went by the Gameday set by gate 8. Gave Herbstreit the "you're #1" hand sign. Kept strolling straight to the Fletcher's corn dog stand. The boy said it was good. Went to the car show where there was A/C (muggy and rainy outside). He told me he wanted a Camaro for his 1st car. Then hung out at the Fox show set for about an hour. Watched VY and Leinart chat (Leinart threw up the Horns). Then Bob Stoops got up there. I gave him the "you're #1" hand sign and left.

Game started. We were pumped. He was struck by the visceral hatred on both sides (later said that was his favorite part - getting to scream OU Sucks! about 50 times). Game was obviously a heart stopper. He claimed it was over after the 3rd. Realized later that the jinx is a real thing. Was elated after we won. We then went to the food court to spend our remaining coupons, ate some fried brownies and chocolate pie. As you do. Then tried to exit the fair but the okies didn't have the decency to leave after their loss. Finally got past all of the morbidly obese $ooners on their rascal scooters and reached our car. Home by 6:30. Most excellent day.

Thanks Scholzy for giving Herby the 1 finger hello. Put a big smile on my face.

He's such a smug little arsehole!

Thanks Scholzy for giving Herby the 1 finger hello. Put a big smile on my face.

He's such a smug little arsehole!

And he's proud of cheating on his wife with a mutual friend. Herbstreit is a total douche. His wife should make him her ex-husband and take him for every dime that she can.

Scholz glad you and your son enjoyed the game.I think okies you speak of that wouldn’t leave were celebrating the Kavanaugh Supreme Court confirmation that happened on Saturday. Lost the fight but won the war so to speak?

Salty, Bell? Heh.

And no, there was no celebrating from the okies I saw. Just milling around smoking cigarettes. And being fat.

Last edited:
Salty, Bell? Heh.

And no, there was no celebrating from the okies I saw. Just milling around smoking cigarettes. And being fat.
Oh. Maybe it was just me celebrating since I didn't have any other wins to celebrate that day.

And he's proud of cheating on his wife with a mutual friend. Herbstreit is a total douche. His wife should make him her ex-husband and take him for every dime that she can.
Wait wuh???? When did this happen and why don't I know about It?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT