ADVERTISEMENT

Parler Is Back Online Thanks to Russian Tech Company

That’s about the most general reference you could have. That’s like saying someone used email or FedEx to plan activities. Ok...so? You think perhaps anyone used social media to plan the rioting and looting that occurred over the summer?
No, I don't think that social media was used to coordinate rioting and looting. I do think social media was used over the summer for arranging protests though.

But oh that's right...everyone on the right assumes protests = riots/looting when the reality is that riots/looting only happened at a small fraction of protests.

The attempt to shut down conservative speech is the most shocking thing I've ever seen in the country, bar none.

Reactions: dzsmvk
Nobody is buying airtime on Twitter. People post lies on Twitter and other social media all the time. Do I think Donald should? No. Would I ban him because he claims the election was rigged? No. Just like I wouldn’t ban Hillary for believing 2016 was stolen from her, or Stacy Abrams for believing she’s the rightful governor of Georgia, etc.

Its not just because he claimed an election was rigged. His repeated rhetoric of false claiming that the election was rigged sparked a riot against the U.S. Government.

That has never happened in the history of Social Media, thus required unprecedented consequences.

The attempt to shut down conservative speech is the most shocking thing I've ever seen in the country, bar none.

Is fabricating election fraud conservative speech? At some point, yall need to stop crying like pussies and hold your own politicians accountable.

They're a one trick pony.

Yall may not be racist but the racists think the republican party is good for what they believe in.

Not sure yall can deny that and they sure as hell are firmly cemented as a Republican voting block.

Yall may not be racist but the racists think the republican party is good for what they believe in.

Not sure yall can deny that and they sure as hell are firmly cemented as a Republican voting block.
Oh I understand the dynamic very well. Both parties have their share of low-life scum.

Reactions: STEAMYGUTPILE
If Trumpists are gullible enough to be exploited by Trump they're gullible enough to be exploited by the Russians. Putin knows an easy mark.

Trump got blacklisted because he incited a Riot on the U.S. capital. Allowing him to continue to use their platform for his rhetoric makes them complicit.

When are you going to get that?
Inciting a riot "I know you all are going to march to the Capital peacefully and Patriotically"...Yeah, that's inciting a riot! Now, "They're not going to stop, they're not going to stop...this is a movement, I'm telling you, they're not going to stop. And everyone be ware, they're not going to stop until election day in November and they're not going to stop after election day"...Commie Harris on the Marxist BLM group that murdered 40+ Americans, including some of our finest Peace Keepers (who help keep your sorry you know what safe), AND rioted and looted to the tune of billions of dollars over the course of 2020. Yeah, that's NOT inciting violence? =)roll How pathetic can you get DJ?

Last edited:
Inciting a riot "I know you all are going to march to the Capital peacefully and Patriotically"...Yeah, that's inciting a riot! Now, "They're not going to stop, they're not going to stop...this is a movement, I'm telling you, they're not going to stop. And everyone be ware, they're not going to stop until election day in November and they're not going to stop after election day"...Commie Harris on the Marxist BLM group that murdered 40+ Americans, including some of our finest Peace Keepers (who help keep your sorry you know what safe), AND rioted and looted to the tune of billions of dollars over the course of 2020. Yeah, that's NOT inciting violence? =)roll How pathetic can you get DJ?

LOL

Moscow Mitch agrees with us, make sure you have your MAGA shades off. Its also we know you don't stand with Republicans on this but maybe you can join Trump's new Party when this is over and help promote the U.S. Nazi movement.

LOL

Moscow Mitch agrees with us, make sure you have your MAGA shades off. Its also we know you don't stand with Republicans on this but maybe you can join Trump's new Party when this is over and help promote the U.S. Nazi movement.

Moscow Mitch? :confused: MM is bought and paid for by the CCP, along with your boy Plugs! RINO is the closest ole Mitchie gets to the republican party. Pull your head out of your ass Deron.

Moscow Mitch? :confused: MM is bought and paid for by the CCP, along with your boy Plugs! RINO is the closest ole Mitchie gets to the republican party. Pull your head out of your ass Deron.

My head is above the clouds and life is good over here and will be even in about 14 hours...

Not sure I can say that for you tho 😂

Are you joining Trump's new U.S. Nazi Party called the Patriot Party?

No, I don't think that social media was used to coordinate rioting and looting. I do think social media was used over the summer for arranging protests though.

But oh that's right...everyone on the right assumes protests = riots/looting when the reality is that riots/looting only happened at a small fraction of protests.

Well, think again.

And no, I consider rioting and looting rioting and looting. I have a billion+ dollars in damages to back that up.

Its not just because he claimed an election was rigged. His repeated rhetoric of false claiming that the election was rigged sparked a riot against the U.S. Government.

That has never happened in the history of Social Media, thus required unprecedented consequences.

I’ve been clear on condemning Trump. But this is much larger than Trump. We’re talking about kicking Parler off the web and then complaining when they’re forced to find a new host. This is in addition to the disparate treatment of those on the right by social media.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT