Parsons on Demarvion

tnfnerd

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2001
How do we resist using Micah Parsons every week for our last word, and this week is no different when asked about rookie DeMarvion Overshown, who had an amazing NFL debut after tearing his ACL last summer and missing the entire season. Parsons thought he was about to register his second sack of the game when Overshown came flying out of nowhere, sacking Watson to beat him to the punch.
"I don't even know what happened," Micah begins. "I'm telling him, 'Bro you got people thinking you faster than me now.' I was like, I can't take no more breaks. I said those fresh legs are getting me.
"But nah, he's so fast. He's explosive, bro. I told him after the game how proud I was of him because, you know, we talk. Overshown, we grew a relationship last year over the time he was recovering. Just kept checking on him, and throughout camp was checking on him. 'Man, how you feeling, how's your knee?' To see all those talents. We saw it in camp, just happened that injury. We saw him come out like that in the first game, his confidence going through the roof. Man, it just got me super excited.
"I don't think people know how explosive he is. He's coming downhill with intent. He's one of the most exciting players I've ever seen. I think he's going to be an All-Pro player."
Me thinks so, too.

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.