ADVERTISEMENT

Pete Kwiatkowski’s Defensive Philosophy

How is Pete K's defense different from Todd Orlando's defense? I see that they both use the DT's to occupy olinemen. I hope that he doesn't blitz safeties from 20 yards out.

From what I saw of WA they play a bend but not break defense. They try to keep everything in front of them and not give up the big play. There aren't that many good offenses in the Pac XII so I'm going to wait and see. However he did send a lot of players to the NFL. Mostly I want to see him match wits with Lincoln Riley.

From what I saw of WA they play a bend but not break defense. They try to keep everything in front of them and not give up the big play. There aren't that many good offenses in the Pac XII so I'm going to wait and see. However he did send a lot of players to the NFL. Mostly I want to see him match wits with Lincoln Riley.

They have several very good offenses in the PAC, USC, WazzU, Oregon to name 3. Most Pac teams are built a lot like Big 12 teams great offenses and no defense.

The bigger proof is in the number of high NFL draft picks coming out of Udub. Coach K has produced a ton of them.

This could be a disaster for the team, this spring practice is the most important in the Sark era, without it, we will be at a huge disadvantage going into the next season.

Apparently, a group went to Miami over Spring Break and caught covid. How can this be allowed? The offending individuals should be punished.

On a side note, Juwan Mitchel is trying to quit the team again. I think we have our offender.

Apparently, a group went to Miami over Spring Break and caught covid. How can this be allowed? The offending individuals should be punished.

On a side note, Juwan Mitchel is trying to quit the team again. I think we have our offender.

Yup mitchel has been telling players about him wanting to leave the team. Could be academic issues but who knows.

Yup mitchel has been telling players about him wanting to leave the team. Could be academic issues but who knows.

I read that with the exception of Demarvion the coaches aren't impressed with our lbs. Even if he stays he might sit on the bench.

Well Mitchell adds depth to the position and a little experience. Now if he does go the freshman will be fighting for a spot.

Speaking of freshman I saw the guy on Texas Homer said that the coaches are really high on Morice Blackwell he said he's going to get playing time this year.

Reactions: RoboCocks21

Or give them all a zpack and send them along to practice.

Last edited:
We all saw this coming but but Juwan Mitchell has entered the transfer portal. He's got talent I hope his last year works out well for him. A reshuffling among the lb core is taking shape and only Demarvion is certain to be a starter. But then if his shoulder surgery isn't successful lets hope we don't half to deal with that. It's going to be interesting to see who will be in the lb rotation this season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT