Poll: If you were a really, really good recruit, and your brother was a superstar at a college, would you go there?

If you were a really good recruit, & your brother was a superstar at a college, would you go there?

• Yes, probably

• No, I want to make my own way

• I can't even imagine a situation where I didn't suck.

• NIL money is all that matters to me. Show me the money. Add another dollar bill and I'm yours

• My brother is totally irrelevant to my thought process

• I'm an Aggie. Enough said

• SEC! SEC! SEC!

• It depends on whether there are price controls on food in grocery stores

• What color is the uniform at each school? I am an autumn and prefer neutral tones

• Which school has the closest lake with really big bass in it? Fishing for the win!

Results are only viewable after voting.

BattleshipTexas

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2001
Obviously we got Arch Manning, who didn't follow his uncle Peyton to Tennessee, nor his uncle Eli and grandfather Archie to Ole Miss. But we have benefitted from many family legacies as well. When is the next generation of Shipley's arriving anyway?

However, I was thinking more of Jonah Winston, the 2026 Rivals WR, who may go to FSU. Or maybe not. His brother Jameis Winston loomed very large there.

So assume all other things are equal between two colleges. NIL the same, attractiveness of the school, university and co-eds there are the same. Does the brother's prior superstardom add a plus or minus in your choice?

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.