ADVERTISEMENT

Poor aggy!!!

Big time push off by LSU in the game winning TD. I watched that game and aggy actually played a tough solid game.

Big time push off by LSU in the game winning TD. I watched that game and aggy actually played a tough solid game.
There was also a big push-off at the end of the Alabama Auburn game. I just think when it is late refs won't call that.

Wasn't as bugged by that as much as the totally missed turnover on the punt return with around 2:00 to go. Refs said forward progress was stopped....not even close.

Posting here cuz texags is ded

Reactions: weevilcatch
Officiating was karma for all the calls Aggie got in their 7 overtime win over LSU at Kyle.

Reactions: TexLou
Jimbo = Sumlin. aggy finishes the regular season at 8-4, which is pretty much the norm for them. Hopefully they lose their bowl game and end up 8-5. Could happen to a more deserving cult.

Reactions: TexLou and diadevic
Disappointing season for a team that was picked to be in the playoffs by many this season (not me).

How were many picking you guys to finish? Just curious..

Texas football is a disaster, no doubt. However, it never gets old making fun of aggy. Jimbo with all of his hot air and bravado and he goes 8-4. I'm pretty sure that both Sumlin and Fisher have the exact same record after three years at a&m. Rinse and repeat for aggy fans, "there's always next year".

Reactions: TexLou
Texas football is a disaster, no doubt. However, it never gets old making fun of aggy. Jimbo with all of his hot air and bravado and he goes 8-4. I'm pretty sure that both Sumlin and Fisher have the exact same record after three years at a&m. Rinse and repeat for aggy fans, "there's always next year".
Where’s the Aggie roller coaster cartoon?

• Haha
Reactions: LonghornMM
Considering Bama had 2pt wins over a 6-6 Florida and 6-6 LSU, it's detracts from aTm's win over the Tide. After all that, you still finish 4-4 in SEC. With 4 OOC patsies in inflates the record to 8-4.

As bad as the Horns are, we would benefit from the SEC schedule deception. Give us 4 cupcakes OOC, we probably go 3-5 in SEC play and finish 7-5 with a favorable bowl matchup.

I was just wondering where you guys were picked. That never gets old either.

I was just wondering where you guys were picked. That never gets old either.
They beat K-State! They are BACK!

I’m giving Jimbo a huge pass this year due to Calzada. That dude is a tough kid but a horrible quarterback. I still like the way Jimbo is building this program. He is stacking classes and getting what he wants to do what he likes to do. I could easily see A&M winning at least 3 of the 4 they lost with King.

Typical aggy thinking that they're relevant in CFB. You would think by now you people would know better. I'm sure that you aggys believe in the tooth fairy and Santa Claus too. Your norm is 8-4. Rinse and repeat every year. But wait, next year is "your year", lol. Fisher is a slightly above average coach. He's Sumlin 2.0. He's too stubborn to understand that his offense is outdated and also too stubborn to hire a competent OC, because his overinflated ego won't let him do that. Check back in here when a&m wins something of significance. No one is holding their breath over that, lol.

Considering Bama had 2pt wins over a 6-6 Florida and 6-6 LSU, it's detracts from aTm's win over the Tide. After all that, you still finish 4-4 in SEC. With 4 OOC patsies in inflates the record to 8-4.

As bad as the Horns are, we would benefit from the SEC schedule deception. Give us 4 cupcakes OOC, we probably go 3-5 in SEC play and finish 7-5 with a favorable bowl matchup.
You left outSEC officiating doing SEC officiating things to protect Bama from Arky.

I’m giving Jimbo a huge pass this year due to Calzada. That dude is a tough kid but a horrible quarterback. I still like the way Jimbo is building this program. He is stacking classes and getting what he wants to do what he likes to do. I could easily see A&M winning at least 3 of the 4 they lost with King.
You do know your most of your defense is moving on like much of your offense did after last season. I believe your two most experienced OL and Spiller(possibly Wydermyer too)are gone too.

You’re 8-4 again next year

Does Elko grab an HC job this year knowing he’s got a D rebuild at A&M next year?

Last edited:
You do know your most of your defense is moving on like much of your offense did after last season. I believe your two most experienced OL and Spiller(possibly Wydermyer too)are gone too.

Does Elko grab an HC job this year knowing he’s got a rebuild at A&M next year?

BBA comes on here and often has a condescending tone towards Texas fans like a&m is Texas' peer. They're not. Many a&m fans have this feeling that they're superior just because they play in the SEC. 8-4 is a&m's norm, and other than recruiting well, Fisher hasn't done all that much to show that a&m is a factor on a national level. Yes, Texas needs to rebuild, but for a&m fans to take on the attitude that they're something special is laughable.

King sucked in every game he played this year. He threw 3 interceptions against Kent state. Kent state! I don’t think he gets you any extra wins over Calzada. Isnt it jimbos job to make sure you have a serviceable backup? A lot of other programs were winning with their backups and didn’t make injury excuses.

Reactions: horn wild
BBA comes on here and often has a condescending tone towards Texas fans like a&m is Texas' peer. They're not. Many a&m fans have this feeling that they're superior just because they play in the SEC. 8-4 is a&m's norm, and other than recruiting well, Fisher hasn't done all that much to show that a&m is a factor on a national level. Yes, Texas needs to rebuild, but for a&m fans to take on the attitude that they're something special is laughable.
Yep Herman got fired for losing 3 games last year. Jimbo loses 4 and gets an extension. Huh?? Jimbo is a great recruiter, a slightly above average coach, and that’s really it. He’s basically Kevin Sumlin that Can strike lightning in a bottle once every ten years when he has a heisman qb.

Orgeron and malzahn proved that crappy coaches can win nattys if they have a heisman qb on their team.

Yep Herman got fired for losing 3 games last year. Jimbo loses 4 and gets an extension. Huh?? Jimbo is a great recruiter, a slightly above average coach, and that’s really it. He’s basically Kevin Sumlin that Can strike lightning in a bottle once every ten years when he has a heisman qb.

Orgeron and malzahn proved that crappy coaches can win nattys if they have a heisman qb on their team.

I think Herman was fired more for his antics than 3 losses. If he isn't an embarrassing clown, he probably still has a job here.

King sucked in every game he played this year. He threw 3 interceptions against Kent state. Kent state! I don’t think he gets you any extra wins over Calzada. Isnt it jimbos job to make sure you have a serviceable backup? A lot of other programs were winning with their backups and didn’t make injury excuses.obvi
King sucked in every game he played this year. He threw 3 interceptions against Kent state. Kent state! I don’t think he gets you any extra wins over Calzada. Isnt it jimbos job to make sure you have a serviceable backup? A lot of other programs were winning with their backups and didn’t make injury excuses.
Well, obviously you didn’t watch King play. Every game? He played 1 game and half a quarter. 1st half of Kent State was average and then he played well in the second half. Calzada was happy feet and backing up on every play. They were a quarterback away from being really good.

Does Elko grab an HC job this year knowing he’s got a D rebuild at A&M next year?
I will take your money if you are willing that A&M doesn’t go 8-4 next year. I’m happy Spiller is moving in. Achane averages 6 yards a carry and Spiller receives 2 series to Achanes 1. We have 2 running backs behind Spikler that are better. Tight end there is a LOT of depth. OLine has been well recruited and will be fine. The defense has studs waiting. Elko might take a job but Jimbo would find a great coordinator if that is the case. Say what you want about Jimbo but that dude gets elite recruits and elite coaching staff.

• Haha

Jimbo went 9-1 last year with a quarterback he groomed and got better each year. Jimbo needs a mobile quarterback to make his offense work. NO ONE feared Calzada to run and his offense was limited. He is starting to stack classes and this will be probably number 1 class. Potentially this could be the number 1 class of ALL TIME. This is building and that is what you have to do in the SEC. He is building the way he wants it to look like. Kellen Mond went 9-1. Let’s see what an average QB will do.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT