ADVERTISEMENT

Poor Beto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belldozer1

Aug 20, 2014
Now that his charade has come to an end he can get back to helping his father in law screw Hispanics out of their properties around El Paso, Again. Last night a reporter asked Beto if he would still go by his alternate ego “Beto” since the election is over or if he would go by Robert Frances O’roarke and of course there was no comment, LOL.

At least he is not a cuckhold like your boy Ted Cruz. Wtf has Cruz ever done for Texas?
Honored the wish of the majority of Hispanics by pushing for tough enforcement of immigration laws on the book and opposing open borders for starters. Oh and not screaming “impeach Trump” every 2 minutes. LOL, y’all look silly btw with that mantra Don’t worry Beto you’ll always be the liberals Rockstar....errr...WORLDSTAAAAAARRR

Last edited:
Beto was never for "Open Borders". Just a talking point from Cruz and others. Cruz spent most of his time campaigning for president. When he and other rebublicans get their wish by gutting medicare and social security you will sing a different tune. Cruz is the most unlikable candidate that I can remember. His own party dislikes him. The fact that the race was as close as it was in Red Texas tells you all you need to know about him..

Reactions: HornsUp37
Beto was never for "Open Borders". Just a talking point from Cruz and others. Cruz spent most of his time campaigning for president. When he and other rebublicans get their wish by gutting medicare and social security you will sing a different tune. Cruz is the most unlikable candidate that I can remember. His own party dislikes him. The fact that the race was as close as it was in Red Texas tells you all you need to know about him..
Yeah it tells me Beto gets a participation award for coming in 2nd in a 2 man race.i hope he runs for President if he can take a break from screwing Hispanics, and you know that’s true, no disputing his background.

Last edited:
Reactions: Metcalf #2
All that $ spent to take an L.

Reactions: Metcalf #2
1zqvrya.jpg

hook'em

But But I thought you didn't like politics mixed in with your football that's why you can't stand kneeling football players? Here again on a football forum we start another political thread or change the subject to politics. Cruz won take the W and move on. I didn't vote for Beto either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT