ADVERTISEMENT

POP Snyder

FlourBluffHorn

Jan 5, 2007
Pop Snyderand Kansas State in Kansas and we are Texas? Pop not gonna give the game to us you can bet! Everybody and their dog in Kansas gonna be at that game.

Hook'em

FB, All True, Ksu fans basically feel they "OWN" Texas.The all-time record is 8 -10 in favor of KSU and Texas has not won at KSU since 2002.I would hope as Bill Parcells would state "don't eat the Cheese"because no one knows how good USC and TCU is this time of year. Its time to start turning this series around and take them out. "Hook Em" in Kansas.

Reactions: FlourBluffHorn
This is their Super Bowl ( granted that’s the case for most teams with Texas on their schedule and one of the realities of being a blue blood like Texas is week in week out you get everyone else’s best from the coaches to the players to the fans)

I love Bill Snyder and I always will, but I'm afraid he can't get the talent he used to, now that so many other wealthier schools are snatching up those hungry JuCo transfers from local KJCC schools that used to be our bread and butter. And we don't stand a chance recruiting even four star high school kids. Unbelievably, even now, many of our young fans are calling for coach Snyder's head on a platter. They don't remember the bad old days like my generation does.

We may be mediocre with Bill Snyder coaching, but mediocre is a far cry from Futility U.

We are slow, slow, slow. Most or all of our points in two of our games thus far this year have come from field goals.

And as far as that "We own Texas" foolishment goes, that's the damn fool student section. They don't know that you don't spit into the wind, you don't tug on Superman's cape, you don't pull the mask from the old Lone Ranger and you don't goad Texas when you have a 500 million endowment to their 5 billion. It was a fun run over the years, but those of us with brains knew it couldn't and wouldn't last.

I won't ever count a Bill Snyder coached team out, but from what I've seen we are waaaay down this year and I wouldn't give a plugged nickel for our chances against you next Saturday, home game or not.

Last edited:
I love Bill Snyder and I always will, but I'm afraid he can't get the talent he used to, now that so many other wealthier schools are snatching up those hungry JuCo transfers from local KJCC schools that used to be our bread and butter. And we don't stand a chance recruiting even four star high school kids. Unbelievably, even now, many of our young fans are calling for coach Snyder's head on a platter. They don't remember the bad old days like my generation does.

We may be mediocre with Bill Snyder coaching, but mediocre is a far cry from Futility U.

We are slow, slow, slow. Most or all of our points in two of our games thus far this year have come from field goals.

And as far as that "We own Texas" foolishment goes, that's the damn fool student section. They don't know that you don't spit into the wind, you don't tug on Superman's cape, you don't pull the mask from the old Lone Ranger and you don't goad Texas when you have a 500 million endowment to their 5 billion. It was a fun run over the years, but those of us with brains knew it couldn't and wouldn't last.

I won't ever count a Bill Snyder coached team out, but from what I've seen we are waaaay down this year and I wouldn't give a plugged nickel for our chances against you next Saturday, home game or not.
With all that said I still don’t take KSU lightly. Ya’ll are struggling but for some reason you guys wake the F up when Texas comes in.

Ok maybe,but i will not eat the cheese bait as Ksu has always played Texas tough.Your coach is highly respected and one of the best in the business and KSU goes to bowls almost every year with a good fan base.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT