Post Random Things I/You Noticed from Today’s Game

MauiHorn

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2011
I am sure most OPs already points these out in their individual threads:

QE’s play-to-play and series-to-series mental strength now reminds me of Scottie Scheffler. Calm, cool and collected.
Our DLine is much better than I thought. Even with just one sack this year, we held the run game at bay.
Our 3 RBs more than make up for what I thought would be a weakness after our preseason injuries.
Sark just made an NFL DC look horrible in both halves.
First time in a very long time our TE dominated like that. Probably my favorite part of this game.
DBU might be back? Tough to judge until we play a good QB.
How the hell do the refs not call the hit to QE kneeling? Dont really care about the other penalties called, but that has to be called. And, yet they look at some BS targeting play. WEAK on the refs part.
QE was more mobile than I expected and his ability to extend plays and throw on the run multiple times in a game is something we will need.
My assumption is coach PK has yet to unveil blitz plays on purpose. Did not seem much of that today.

Assume we need to find ways to motivate our team the next few games given the highs of this game.

Hats off to the OL. They are my MVP from today’s game and what will help us get to the promised land.

Oh, Tom Brady’s commercial about himself was one of the worst things I have seen and his Klatt interview shows he is very nervous.

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.