***OFFICIAL Texas vs MeatChicken Part Deux- but this time, it's REGULAR SEASON***

Well we've been down for awhile. But Oklahoma and Georgia are the only ones left that can beat us. As for the sooners I'm going to wait till Tennessee and Auburn. They win those games and they'll be undefeated for the rrr.

You guys looked great today. Really really good. Ewers looking like a top five pick, and I love how calm and cool he is in pocket. Silky smooth.

But us? we might not win five games this year. Holy sh!t we're bad on offense Cali. Offensive line is a shambles. We're doomed.

I hope our guys remember what happened last year. We got a big win on the road in Tuscaloosa and suddenly everyone declared Texas was back! Then the next week we played one of our worst games of the season against Wyoming. The coaches and team leaders need to keep everyone focused and avoid all the rat poison they read in the press.
Looking back I think we took it easy on dinner of the teams we played Rice, Wyoming, and BYU come to mind. It's different mind set this year.

You guys looked great today. Really really good. Ewers looking like a top five pick, and I love how calm and cool he is in pocket. Silky smooth.

But us? we might not win five games this year. Holy sh!t we're bad on offense Cali. Offensive line is a shambles. We're doomed.
Damn 16/12 Arnold must really be struggling and Tulane has representative program now. How's your defense playing so far?

defense is okay, maybe a little better vs. last year. But not as good as your road-grading offense I'm afraid.

I think the line on the OU/UT game has jumped to Texas -20 or something like that. The Evil Empire will be huge favorites against the courageous rebels when we play you on Oct 12th! haha.

Hope you're enjoying the nice win Cali and that you are otherwise well this weekend!

Watched the game again tonight. There's work to do.
Agreed. I watched it again as well. I don’t want to take away from the fact that we did a lot of really good things and we can build on it. But Michigan is a bad football team right now. They had no business being ranked as high as they were.

We’re still committing too many mistakes resulting from a lack of discipline. False starts, broken plays, defenders in the wrong positions, etc.

We still have work to do but I’ll say that once we’re clicking on both sides of the ball, I don’t think there’s a team out there that can beat us.

Watched the game again tonight. There's work to do.

LBs didn't fit worth a damn. Lots of undisciplined gap jumping from our front 7. That shit isn't gonna work against good run offenses.

Still can't get to the QB and get him down. Had a few hurries, but in PKs time here Texas D has struggled getting to the QB.

Still not creating explosive plays in the run game. Backs are having to run through contact at or behind the LOS too much.

The back up defensive secondary needs to tackle better.

The QB and skill positions though are going to be an absolute beast for a defense to deal with. If Quinn starts reading defenses as quick as he did vs. Michigan we're gonna cook all year.

Tidy up those other areas and we are good to go!

Was it Gbenda? I thought it was 93. That’s about right. SMDH…
He was the guy that kept guessing the wrong gaps on run plays. Michigan had about 80 yards rushing and close to 60 of it came on plays where he jumped the wrong gap.

Was it Gbenda? I thought it was 93. That’s about right. SMDH…
He was the guy that kept guessing the wrong gaps on run plays. Michigan had about 80 yards rushing and close to 60 of it came on plays where he jumped the wrong gap.

Looked like 33 to me.

Yeah, thing is you don't have to guess gaps. Every player has assigned gaps. Sometimes they get their ass whipped and lose gap integrity, but Gbenda just decided to be a stupid **** and try and do a DL job instead of fit right.

Agreed. I watched it again as well. I don’t want to take away from the fact that we did a lot of really good things and we can build on it. But Michigan is a bad football team right now. They had no business being ranked as high as they were.
That's kind of what I was trying to say without taking anything away from a solid Texas win. Michigan is probably the 5th or 6th best Big Ten team right now behind OSU, PSU, Oregon, and USC for sure. Their offense and defensive depth got hit hard by the NFL draft

I watch a ton of CF all over the country and the 3 teams that stand out right now are Texas, OSU and Georgia. Mississippi is kind of right there just a step behind. Would not be shocked at all to see Texas against either OSU or Georgia in the NC game