***OFFICIAL Texas vs MeatChicken Part Deux- but this time, it's REGULAR SEASON***

Well we've been down for awhile. But Oklahoma and Georgia are the only ones left that can beat us. As for the sooners I'm going to wait till Tennessee and Auburn. They win those games and they'll be undefeated for the rrr.

You guys looked great today. Really really good. Ewers looking like a top five pick, and I love how calm and cool he is in pocket. Silky smooth.

But us? we might not win five games this year. Holy sh!t we're bad on offense Cali. Offensive line is a shambles. We're doomed.

I hope our guys remember what happened last year. We got a big win on the road in Tuscaloosa and suddenly everyone declared Texas was back! Then the next week we played one of our worst games of the season against Wyoming. The coaches and team leaders need to keep everyone focused and avoid all the rat poison they read in the press.
Looking back I think we took it easy on dinner of the teams we played Rice, Wyoming, and BYU come to mind. It's different mind set this year.

You guys looked great today. Really really good. Ewers looking like a top five pick, and I love how calm and cool he is in pocket. Silky smooth.

But us? we might not win five games this year. Holy sh!t we're bad on offense Cali. Offensive line is a shambles. We're doomed.
Damn 16/12 Arnold must really be struggling and Tulane has representative program now. How's your defense playing so far?