**OFFICIAL TEXAS vs Mississippi Cheese Turds thread of SEC Inauguration**

was at the game..super impressed by the defense..10 tfl i think? offense was good but sark called a SUPPPPER consiverative game..wouldnt be suprised if theyre planning for ou and georgia and took this as a easy W...regardless cant do that again. Kentucky is looking scarier and scarier...

regardless..a win is a win in the might sec sec sec right?!?!

hookem

Reactions: HarryBuffalo
was at the game..super impressed by the defense..10 tfl i think? offense was good but sark called a SUPPPPER consiverative game..wouldnt be suprised if theyre planning for ou and georgia and took this as a easy W...regardless cant do that again. Kentucky is looking scarier and scarier...

regardless..a win is a win in the might sec sec sec right?!?!

hookem
Yep.

Outside of a handful of missed catches and some sophomore level tackling, I didn’t feel like we necessarily played poorly. We were just…. uninspired. Conservative play calling and conservative play making. There wasn’t any of the intensity we had the first 4 games. I felt like the entire game was just playing it safe.

From my perspective at the game today…..

THIS ZEBRA CREW CAN EAT A BAG OF GANGRENOUS DICKS 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
At least we aren’t in Va Tech’s shoes. So many missed calls in their loss to Miami.
-They took a game winning TD away
-Missed horse collar call towards the end of game
-Called back a TD for a phantom holding call by the OL
-horrible PI call against them
I believe there was one more that I can’t remember. Plus, that officials crew wwere who called the Miami/Duke game where Duke supposedly got screwed. That game I can’t vouch for because I didn’t watch.

At least we aren’t in Va Tech’s shoes. So many missed calls in their loss to Miami.
-They took a game winning TD away
-Missed horse collar call towards the end of game
-Called back a TD for a phantom holding call by the OL
-horrible PI call against them
I believe there was one more that I can’t remember. Plus, that officials crew wwere who called the Miami/Duke game where Duke supposedly got screwed. That game I can’t vouch for because I didn’t watch.
Blame Vegas