***OFFICIAL Texas vs MeatChicken Part Deux- but this time, it's REGULAR SEASON***

I think the sentiment isn’t that folks want to see Arch in because they just want to see him play, as much as to get him snaps in a big game setting. Let him get as much game day experience as we can, because there’s a really good chance Quinn is gone after this year.
Everyone knows Ewers isn't coming back.

So I like Michigan fans. They were very welcoming. The students as typical were the loud mouths but their big shot talk was doing the down horns and most of them had trouble doing it. Like they had to figure out how to put their two fingers together, I was smitten by the sorority chicks that would giggle while doing the horns down. Gave me an opportunity to properly instruct them.

Reactions: freeper
Texas is just eating Michigan for breakfast, lunch and dinner right now
The problem is that Michigan has NO offense? They gained a few yards today in garbage time but that offense is putrid as they lost almost everybody from 2023 - including their top 6 OL - and they don't have the depth to replace them.

How bad is the Michigan offense this year. They gained a total of 269 yards last week against Fresno State. They're going to get their clocks cleaned by a few good teams in the Big Ten

Last edited:
The problem is that Michigan has NO offense. They gained a few yards today in garbage time but that offense is putrid as they lost almost everybody from 2023 - including their top 6 OL - and they don't have the depth to replace them.

How bad is the Michigan offense this year. They gained a total of 269 yards last week against Fresno State. They're going to get their clocks cleaned by a few good teams in the Big Ten
I felt the same watching this. If they had a semblance of a passing game, this one would have been super tight imo. Their qb has an arm just very little experience.

Reactions: rrdd2021
So I like Michigan fans. They were very welcoming. The students as typical were the loud mouths but their big shot talk was doing the down horns and most of them had trouble doing it. Like they had to figure out how to put their two fingers together, I was smitten by the sorority chicks that would giggle while doing the horns down. Gave me an opportunity to properly instruct them.
Noticed during the game some were doing it wrong🤣

Reactions: weevilcatch

My favorite shot on the TV was the Michigan kid who obviously meant to do horns down, but just threw up hook ‘em instead. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: hookem777
Guys: Held Michigan to 284 yards total. 3 turnovers, got our first sack of the season and allowed none against this “vaunted” defense. The score could have been a lot worse.

Reactions: freeper
Guys: Held Michigan to 284 yards total. 3 turnovers, got our first sack of the season and allowed none against this “vaunted” defense. The score could have been a lot worse.
I wouldn't call them a vaunted defense. Maybe "way overrated" is a better description.

Michigan's going to get their a$$es handed to them in their conference this year. Michigan will get curb stomped by USC, Oregon and especially OSU in Columbus. They only had 269 yards of offense against Fresno last week

I wouldn't call them a vaunted defense. Maybe "way overrated" is a better description.

Michigan's going to get their a$$es handed to them in their conference this year. Michigan will get curb stomped by USC, Oregon and especially OSU in Columbus. They only had 269 yards of offense against Fresno last week
their defense is damn good..many first round pics this year alone....lets not NOT give texas their flowers. The Michigan offense is whats going to kill them this year.

Hey. Lemme keep that thinnest sliver of irrational hope alive for just a little bit longer. 😉
I said on here that Ewers would win the Heisman. I even said if Ewers plays like that we'll be number one. And if Ewers wins the Heisman he will not come back.

Reactions: txleapd
their defense is damn good..many first round pics this year alone....lets not NOT give texas their flowers. The Michigan offense is whats going to kill them this year.
The problem is they lost a ton of depth last year and have no replacements at all for their 2 interior DLs and that #2 CB - Will Johnson. That's kind of what the announcers were alluding to when they mentioned that Texas ran the ball every time Michigan would try to substitute on the inside of their DL. You could see it every time #78 left (Grant?)