***OFFICIAL Texas vs MeatChicken Part Deux- but this time, it's REGULAR SEASON***

I think the sentiment isn’t that folks want to see Arch in because they just want to see him play, as much as to get him snaps in a big game setting. Let him get as much game day experience as we can, because there’s a really good chance Quinn is gone after this year.
Everyone knows Ewers isn't coming back.

So I like Michigan fans. They were very welcoming. The students as typical were the loud mouths but their big shot talk was doing the down horns and most of them had trouble doing it. Like they had to figure out how to put their two fingers together, I was smitten by the sorority chicks that would giggle while doing the horns down. Gave me an opportunity to properly instruct them.

Reactions: freeper
Texas is just eating Michigan for breakfast, lunch and dinner right now
The problem is that Michigan has NO offense? They gained a few yards today in garbage time but that offense is putrid as they lost almost everybody from 2023 - including their top 6 OL - and they don't have the depth to replace them.

How bad is the Michigan offense this year. They gained a total of 269 yards last week against Fresno State. They're going to get their clocks cleaned by a few good teams in the Big Ten

Last edited:
The problem is that Michigan has NO offense. They gained a few yards today in garbage time but that offense is putrid as they lost almost everybody from 2023 - including their top 6 OL - and they don't have the depth to replace them.

How bad is the Michigan offense this year. They gained a total of 269 yards last week against Fresno State. They're going to get their clocks cleaned by a few good teams in the Big Ten
I felt the same watching this. If they had a semblance of a passing game, this one would have been super tight imo. Their qb has an arm just very little experience.

Reactions: rrdd2021
So I like Michigan fans. They were very welcoming. The students as typical were the loud mouths but their big shot talk was doing the down horns and most of them had trouble doing it. Like they had to figure out how to put their two fingers together, I was smitten by the sorority chicks that would giggle while doing the horns down. Gave me an opportunity to properly instruct them.
Noticed during the game some were doing it wrong🤣

Reactions: weevilcatch

My favorite shot on the TV was the Michigan kid who obviously meant to do horns down, but just threw up hook ‘em instead. 😂

Guys: Held Michigan to 284 yards total. 3 turnovers, got our first sack of the season and allowed none against this “vaunted” defense. The score could have been a lot worse.

Reactions: freeper
Guys: Held Michigan to 284 yards total. 3 turnovers, got our first sack of the season and allowed none against this “vaunted” defense. The score could have been a lot worse.
I wouldn't call them a vaunted defense. Maybe "way overrated" is a better description.

Michigan's going to get their a$$es handed to them in their conference this year. Michigan will get curb stomped by USC, Oregon and especially OSU in Columbus. They only had 269 yards of offense against Fresno last week

I wouldn't call them a vaunted defense. Maybe "way overrated" is a better description.

Michigan's going to get their a$$es handed to them in their conference this year. Michigan will get curb stomped by USC, Oregon and especially OSU in Columbus. They only had 269 yards of offense against Fresno last week
their defense is damn good..many first round pics this year alone....lets not NOT give texas their flowers. The Michigan offense is whats going to kill them this year.

Hey. Lemme keep that thinnest sliver of irrational hope alive for just a little bit longer. 😉
I said on here that Ewers would win the Heisman. I even said if Ewers plays like that we'll be number one. And if Ewers wins the Heisman he will not come back.

Reactions: txleapd
their defense is damn good..many first round pics this year alone....lets not NOT give texas their flowers. The Michigan offense is whats going to kill them this year.
The problem is they lost a ton of depth last year and have no replacements at all for their 2 interior DLs and that #2 CB - Will Johnson. That's kind of what the announcers were alluding to when they mentioned that Texas ran the ball every time Michigan would try to substitute on the inside of their DL. You could see it every time #78 left (Grant?)

The problem is they lost a ton of depth last year and have no replacements at all for their 2 interior DLs and that #2 CB - Will Johnson. That's kind of what the announcers were alluding to when they mentioned that Texas ran the ball every time Michigan would try to substitute on the inside of their DL. You could see it every time #78 left (Grant?)

True. UM lost a lot of depth from last year. But, all of the analysts are still saying that this is one of, if not the best, defenses Texas will face this season…. And that’s the point, THIS season matters to THIS season. Who or what they had last year is meaningless. Texas also had 11 starters from last year’s team drafted into the NFL. You don’t see us dwelling on that. Attrition is part of the game.

Last edited:
Oh man, you guys are going to be insufferable now.
Well we've been down for awhile. But Oklahoma and Georgia are the only ones left that can beat us. As for the sooners I'm going to wait till Tennessee and Auburn. They win those games and they'll be undefeated for the rrr.

I just rewatched a good bit of the game and honestly, Michigan couldn't get out of their own way on defense. The successful plays they got looked to be more from their athletic ability in spite of their play design.

They were almost constantly misaligned....like, comically bad. They made it stupid easy for Sark to avoid their strength. I think Wink tinkered too much with what they already knew and had them confused more often than not.

Offensive play calling was equally as bad if not worse. Today, we played a name and a record but this is nowhere near last year Michigan. Happy for the W but let's not clear display space for the Trophy just yet.

I just rewatched a good bit of the game and honestly, Michigan couldn't get out of their own way on defense. The successful plays they got looked to be more from their athletic ability in spite of their play design.

They were almost constantly misaligned....like, comically bad. They made it stupid easy for Sark to avoid their strength. I think Wink tinkered too much with what they already knew and had them confused more often than not.

Offensive play calling was equally as bad if not worse. Today, we played a name and a record but this is nowhere near last year Michigan. Happy for the W but let's not clear display space for the Trophy just yet.
That Michigan defense has 3 guys that will be drafted in the top 20 of next years draft. Will Johnson, Kenneth Grant, and Mason Graham are elite players. Their 2 edge rushers, Moore and Stewart, are also NFL guys. While I agree with you about their offense being bad, that defense is still one of the best in the country.

There’s plenty of reason to be excited about this team. We’re just battered from the last 14 years but this just feels completely different. Especially having multiple NFL guys on the line of scrimmage.

That Michigan defense has 3 guys that will be drafted in the top 20 of next years draft. Will Johnson, Kenneth Grant, and Mason Graham are elite players. Their 2 edge rushers, Moore and Stewart, are also NFL guys. While I agree with you about their offense being bad, that defense is still one of the best in the country.

There’s plenty of reason to be excited about this team. We’re just battered from the last 14 years but this just feels completely different. Especially having multiple NFL guys on the line of scrimmage.
I hear what you're saying but I think my point was missed. Their defensive players are still top tier but Wink Martindale set them up to fail. He literally handicapped himself on numerous occasions. It made no sense whatsoever.
Yes, their defense could/should have been much better than what we saw. Credit Sark for calling a very simple but effective game as well. Their offense is in dire straights though. Imo, their coaching made it too easy for Sark & PK.

With ALL that being said, Texas played damn good before easing off the gas. Super proud of the o-line outside of Williams' antsy jumps.

Reactions: txleapd
I hope our guys remember what happened last year. We got a big win on the road in Tuscaloosa and suddenly everyone declared Texas was back! Then the next week we played one of our worst games of the season against Wyoming. The coaches and team leaders need to keep everyone focused and avoid all the rat poison they read in the press.