ADVERTISEMENT

**OFFICIAL TEXAS vs wEsT tExAs AgGy thread of tortilla cessation**

What has Georgia done to warrant this “far and away” bullshit?
Exactly nothing. Imagine Bama beats Georgia and Texas is still left out despite beating Bama on the road (another CFP team). No other CFP team can make that claim.

I know some people are just satisfied winning the Big 12 but let me tell you something….if we make the CFP we damn well might win the whole damn thing! Every team ahead of us right now is absolutely beatable. We have the best run defense among the top 8 teams right now and we have multiple offensive weapons.

Of course, first things first. Let’s make sure we win the Big 12!

I dunno if he’s one of those ultra-rare rational aggie fans, or a Texas fan who’s just a masochist. He kept telling them about how high the Horns’ SOS is compared to everyone else in the top 10, and was just mocked for it. After he posted every team’s SOS from ESPN to prove his point, the common response was about how ESPN loved to suck off the Horns, and then they went on to talk about how much harder the SEC’s schedule was than Texas. I swear to God that aggie somehow gets even more delusional, year after year. I dunno how that can be possible.
When I say "we" I meant aggy not Texas.

T
Sure there is. Think about it. They’ve already said they think UGA is far and away the best team in the country. So if they lose to Bama in a close game. They aren’t going to leave Bama out, and they’ll find a way to stick UGA in there.
Ya, that ain’t gonna happen. In that case the SEC gets left out.

Reactions: westx
T

Ya, that ain’t gonna happen. In that case the SEC gets left out.
The playoff committee will NEVER leave the SEC champ out. We’re gonna benefit from the SEC bias in the future but the SEC champion will always be in.

If Bama beats UGA the.committee will keep us out and put Bama and UGA in.
Yeah I don’t think I can see that happening. If Al wins over Ga, the only debate is whether UT goes in ahead of Al which would mean they keep the SEC out for the first time in all of the CFP generation. This also assumes Mi wins; Wa wins and Fs wins. Those are all still in doubt.

Even after losing number 5 today? 7-5 = 😭
Have you met aggy? Yes, some of them actually think that. They suffer from a degree of delusion that would be impressive if it weren’t so sad.

I really don’t look forward to facing them again on a yearly basis. I kinda enjoyed the reprieve from them being in a seperate conference.

Yeah I don’t think I can see that happening. If Al wins over Ga, the only debate is whether UT goes in ahead of Al which would mean they keep the SEC out for the first time in all of the CFP generation. This also assumes Mi wins; Wa wins and Fs wins. Those are all still in doubt.
I was really hoping Bama would lose tonight and then beat Georgia. Now I guess I have to pray GT can pull an upset tonight and then UGA will beat Bama.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT