ADVERTISEMENT

**Official TEXAS vs I'm a MAN! I'M 40! thread of finality**

I know where it is. I usually was in Bahia- Salvador- or Manaus. Brahma sucks. Skol sucks. But Antarctica is pretty good.
Love me some Caipirinhas with a little bit of passion fruit added. Red belly piranhas taste like smoked butter if you grill them. Pink dolphins in the amazon are real. Brazilian pineapple kicks the sh!t out of Hawaiian pineapple any day. I make better picahña than any Brazilian alive, or dead.
Cassava has no flavor. If you pick up a girl at the Copa she will expect butt sex. If you're going to buy an emerald in Brazil make sure it's got a mine certificate and then smuggle it home wrapped in wadded up bar receipts. <----- True story.

Well I'm not much of a drinker, but I will have a caipirinha or two when I go to the beach. I agree with you about the beer here. If I drink beer I prefer Bohemia. Yes I stayed in a lodge in the Amazon about 3 hours in from Manaus (two vans and three boat rides) and saw the river dolphins, especially early in the morning. The lodge wasn't too far from where the Brazilian military drops new recruits to survive for a week on their own. The only problem I had bringing anything from here to Texas was Guarana, which is a popular soft drink here for those that don't know. Evidentely my bag was too heavy.

Last edited:
Well I'm not much of a drinker, but I will have a caipirinha or two when I go to the beach. I agree with you about the beer here. If I drink beer I prefer Bohemia. Yes I stayed in a lodge in the Amazon about 3 hours in from Manaus (two vans and three boat rides) and saw the river dolphins, especially early in the morning. The lodge wasn't too far from where the Brazilian military drops new recruits to survive for a week on their own. The only problem I had bringing anything from here to Texas was Guarana, which is a popular soft drink here for those that don't know. Evidentely my bag was too heavy.
Fun fact- Guarana is on the NCAA banned list.

• Haha
Reactions: Horn in Brazil
Hey now....Cassava flour is used to make Brazilian cheese bread balls which are enormously flavorful....and addictive....
I'm talking about how it's just dried and sprinkled on everything like parmesan is done on pasta.

By the way-- did you know the root that makes cassava- when it's raw- it's got cyanide in it?

Yep...

• Wow
Reactions: freeper
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT