ADVERTISEMENT

**Official TEXAS vs I'm a MAN! I'M 40! thread of finality**

Oh I agree they don’t want it. I promise you everyone in that room is rooting for a Louisville win tonight so they can put Bama and Texas in
dude if bama and texas get in..it would probably look like this..

1 MICH
2WASH
3TEXAS
4BAMA

soooo it could go

MichvBama = Bama wins
TexasvWash= Texas wins..

Natty rematch Texas vs Bama..

that would be crazy af ......

dude if bama and texas get in..it would probably look like this..

1 MICH
2WASH
3TEXAS
4BAMA

soooo it could go

MichvBama = Bama wins
TexasvWash= Texas wins..

Natty rematch Texas vs Bama..

that would be crazy af ......
Yep and I think there is a very real possibility that’s the exact set up

His stats won't show it but Jalen Milroe showed a lot of poise when it mattered most. Actually he did it last week as well. That kid's going to be a great qb before he leaves Alabama.

We need to be the 4 seed. We don’t need our secondary matching up with Washington’s receivers.

why are football palyers..grown ass men...going with this pacifier mouth piece look? jesus looks so fking weird.

I like reading y'all's stuff after the games are over. It's funny reading your streams of consciousness.

One thing worth noting:

There was a lot of talk in the runup to this game about how the officials were going to job UT in this game, and yet, the refs didn't. They could have called PI on the first drive and didn't. They should have reviewed the interception but didn't. A couple missed calls here or there (like any game), but in reality, they called the game pretty square.

Reactions: westx
One thing worth noting:

There was a lot of talk in the runup to this game about how the officials were going to job UT in this game, and yet, the refs didn't. They could have called PI on the first drive and didn't. They should have reviewed the interception but didn't. A couple missed calls here or there (like any game), but in reality, they called the game pretty square.
I think the only reason they didn’t was because the of the impact this game had on the CFP. I don’t for 1 minute believe that they were above it. It was just thet there were too many eyes on the game and any BS would have been front and center for 3 weeks.
I agree with you on the fact that they called a pretty fair gane. But the fact that there hasn’t been a single holding call all year against guys blocking Sweat or Murphy is laughable.

(Sao Jose dos Campos)...not sure if you've heard of it. J&J, GM, Boieng, Parker etc are here.
I know where it is. I usually was in Bahia- Salvador- or Manaus. Brahma sucks. Skol sucks. But Antarctica is pretty good.
Love me some Caipirinhas with a little bit of passion fruit added. Red belly piranhas taste like smoked butter if you grill them. Pink dolphins in the amazon are real. Brazilian pineapple kicks the sh!t out of Hawaiian pineapple any day. I make better picahña than any Brazilian alive, or dead.
Cassava has no flavor. If you pick up a girl at the Copa she will expect butt sex. If you're going to buy an emerald in Brazil make sure it's got a mine certificate and then smuggle it home wrapped in wadded up bar receipts. <----- True story.

Reactions: Horn in Brazil
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT