ADVERTISEMENT

**OFFICIAL TEXAS vs wEsT tExAs AgGy thread of tortilla cessation**

I guess. I just watched him stare down a receiver every throw. His arm looked good though.
He’s young and those are easily corrected with coaching and experience. He’s got wheels and an arm. You can’t coach those. What I really liked is that he didn’t look timid at all. He looked like he wants to ball. That reminds me of VY. I think Arch is gonna be special.

soooo rumor is Maalik left the field tonight during the game...idk more than that..could be nothing

Michael Biehn Wtf GIF by GritTV

He’s young and those are easily corrected with coaching and experience. He’s got wheels and an arm. You can’t coach those. What I really liked is that he didn’t look timid at all. He looked like he wants to ball. That reminds me of VY. I think Arch is gonna be special.
Yeah I'm sure he's gonna be great but 2 pass plays didn't tell me muxh at the time. We'll have to wait for awhile.

Reactions: westx
Had to work late tonight so I had to record the game and watch it when I got home.
Just finished the game...

I'm really happy, buuuuuut, our passing offense, mostly Quinn, looked like junk most of the game. Luckily we didn't end up needing it to win.

Now go f*ing murder OSU.

Look the game is over he was trying to make scenarios.

Well now Georgia has that victory over Missouri.

I tell you that Behren Morton guy at Tech is as sorry a qb as I've ever seen.

All it takes is a few morons to believe in an idiotic take for it to spread like wildfire. How we get people wearing face diapers and voting for Biden.

Mizzou, smfh. Yeah. Georgia beat Tenn too 🙄

Were you alive for Tyrone Swoops?

I think you can put the arch transfer speculation to rest… can probably start the Murphy transfer speculation
I was sitting in the free coaches' tickets section, and about halfway through 3Q Murphy went into the locker room. Did not look injured. Do not want to speculate but facial expression told me he was upset. Probably was told arch was gong in.

Witnessed a yormark-cdc interaction as well. Yormark and his entourage walk up to cdc as cdc is talking to parents in the line for senior night. Cdc clearly sees yormark, but continues his chats for a solid minute while yormark stands waiting, smiling like an idiot. Then cdc turns around and feigns politeness, shake hands, etc. Clearly a power move though

All it takes is a few morons to believe in an idiotic take for it to spread like wildfire. How we get people wearing face diapers and voting for Biden.

Mizzou, smfh. Yeah. Georgia beat Tenn too 🙄

Were you alive for Tyrone Swoops?
I have lived thru everything since the Rose Bowl just everyone else on here. And speaking of Swoops for all his faults he's nowhere near as bad as Behren Morton. We've done our part this week.

But when you've won 2 straight nc you get some leeway. But we will move to 6th. And I don't care who we play next week we will win. Then we will pass the Oregon/ Washington loser. That would make us 5th but we all know that FSU is the roadblock. Let's be honest Florida is not that good.

But in all honesty we get that 12th win next week we'll get that Big XII trophy and then win an elite bowl and it's a great season. Most important to me it proves that we will be ready for the SEC. I don't see any SEC team we can't beat. Seriously we beat Alabama. By double digits. In their stadium.

I finally feel real hope about the future of longhorn football.

Last edited:
Reactions: freeper
Had to work late tonight so I had to record the game and watch it when I got home.
Just finished the game...

I'm really happy, buuuuuut, our passing offense, mostly Quinn, looked like junk most of the game. Luckily we didn't end up needing it to win.

Now go f*ing murder OSU.
You just won't give up will you?

Reactions: Hoookem722
soooo rumor is Maalik left the field tonight during the game...idk more than that..could be nothing
According to SI.com…

Texas coach Steve Sarkisian said that during Keilan Robinson's kickoff return for a touchdown in the third quarter, Murphy got rolled up on the sideline and suffered an injury to his non-throwing shoulder.

"Maalik got caught watching the game," Sarkisian said. "He got hit on the sidelines, so we had to take him in and we've got to see just how injured he is. He kind of hurt his non-throwing shoulder, so hopefully we can get him back and get him healthy. It was an unfortunate situation that way."

Reactions: hookem777
According to SI.com…

Texas coach Steve Sarkisian said that during Keilan Robinson's kickoff return for a touchdown in the third quarter, Murphy got rolled up on the sideline and suffered an injury to his non-throwing shoulder.

"Maalik got caught watching the game," Sarkisian said. "He got hit on the sidelines, so we had to take him in and we've got to see just how injured he is. He kind of hurt his non-throwing shoulder, so hopefully we can get him back and get him healthy. It was an unfortunate situation that way."
jesus he gets hurt alot of ways

I have lived thru everything since the Rose Bowl just everyone else on here. And speaking of Swoops for all his faults he's nowhere near as bad as Behren Morton. We've done our part this week.

But when you've won 2 straight nc you get some leeway. But we will move to 6th. And I don't care who we play next week we will win. Then we will pass the Oregon/ Washington loser. That would make us 5th but we all know that FSU is the roadblock. Let's be honest Florida is not that good.

But in all honesty we get that 12th win next week we'll get that Big XII trophy and then win an elite bowl and it's a great season. Most important to me it proves that we will be ready for the SEC. I don't see any SEC team we can't beat. Seriously we beat Alabama. By double digits. In their stadium.

I finally feel real hope about the future of longhorn football.

Well, Swoops is much worse QB than Morton, objectively and subjectively.

We will pass Oregon/Wash loser
We will pass OSU/Mich loser

That puts us at 5.

If Oregon wins, we should jump them too, seeing as how we have common opponent, better SOS and more wins vs. teams with winning record.

That puts us at 4.

Of course winning 2 nattys gets you more leeway. That’s because people are stupid and think it’s the same roster. It’s a new season with new players all over. Georgia has been just ok for most of the year.

Agreed. Feel pretty good about the future.

Hill, Muhammad, Williams, Arch, Cook, Moore, Wisner, Baxter all look ready to take over next year as leaders.

From 22 class, Banks (obviously), TBrooks, Finkley, Tapp, Bledsoe and Burke all look ready to take that NFL needs to look at me step. Of course Banks is gone, but the others will make huge strides

Reactions: freeper
Well, Swoops is much worse QB than Morton, objectively and subjectively.

We will pass Oregon/Wash loser
We will pass OSU/Mich loser

That puts us at 5.

If Oregon wins, we should jump them too, seeing as how we have common opponent, better SOS and more wins vs. teams with winning record.

That puts us at 4.

Of course winning 2 nattys gets you more leeway. That’s because people are stupid and think it’s the same roster. It’s a new season with new players all over. Georgia has been just ok for most of the year.

Agreed. Feel pretty good about the future.

Hill, Muhammad, Williams, Arch, Cook, Moore, Wisner, Baxter all look ready to take over next year as leaders.

From 22 class, Banks (obviously), TBrooks, Finkley, Tapp, Bledsoe and Burke all look ready to take that NFL needs to look at me step. Of course Banks is gone, but the others will make huge strides
It’s nice to finally see 5 star players playing like 5 star players. This staff is doing an amazing job of developing talent. That’s the thing that should help us sustained success over time.

Did some aggy say we deserve to be in the playoffs? I swear they're delusional still no matter what conference they're in. My daughter is an Aggie but she knows they suck. Glad I raised her watching Texas so she knows what good football looks like.
I dunno if he’s one of those ultra-rare rational aggie fans, or a Texas fan who’s just a masochist. He kept telling them about how high the Horns’ SOS is compared to everyone else in the top 10, and was just mocked for it. After he posted every team’s SOS from ESPN to prove his point, the common response was about how ESPN loved to suck off the Horns, and then they went on to talk about how much harder the SEC’s schedule was than Texas. I swear to God that aggie somehow gets even more delusional, year after year. I dunno how that can be possible.

Last edited:
I dunno if he’s one of those ultra-rate rational aggie fans, or a Texas fan who’s just a masochist. He kept telling them about how high the Horns’ SOS is compared to everyone else in the top 10, and was just mocked for it. After he posted every team’s SOS from ESPN to prove his point, the common response was about how ESPN loved to suck off the Horns, and then they went on to talk about how much harder the SEC’s schedule was than Texas. I swear to God that aggie somehow gets even more delusional, year after year. I dunno how that can be possible.

It’s called Cope 😂

LOL! No way that happens
Sure there is. Think about it. They’ve already said they think UGA is far and away the best team in the country. So if they lose to Bama in a close game. They aren’t going to leave Bama out, and they’ll find a way to stick UGA in there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT