ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From The Weekend (It's almost go-time in recruiting)

I wouldn't have said this a year ago, but I'm less concerned with PK and the defense than I am with the offense.

He gave up some yardage, but also made adjustments and kept this team in the game, even when his D was out on the field too long. We saw noticeable improvements in the D last year.
He's also getting an infusion of much needed talent, which should help tremendously.
Yes, PK and the defense substituted much more and kept the defensive players fresh for the second half last year.
I assume that Sark didn’t feel comfortable rotating his offensive players resulting in the other team looking like they were in better shape than we were.
Our depth is much better now. Sark has done a very good job of building depth. I hope he takes full advantage of that depth even if he has to take some of our best players off the field at times.
Our second halves will improve if he does.

Yes, PK and the defense substituted much more and kept the defensive players fresh for the second half last year.
I assume that Sark didn’t feel comfortable rotating his offensive players resulting in the other team looking like they were in better shape than we were.
Our depth is much better now. Sark has done a very good job of building depth. I hope he takes full advantage of that depth even if he has to take some of our best players off the field at times.
Our second halves will improve if he does.
Good point. And if he is recruiting these guys, he should play them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT