ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From The Weekend (Two guys have really taken off this spring...)

Yes, but the hit rates are even lower than the already low hit rates.

Four-star linebackers of that size hit at rates of high three-star players at all positions nationally.
Does that weight range stay similar for 5* prospects? Basically, what has historically been a good weight for a LB coming out of HS?

It was their Mack Brown 2013 moment in history

given i'm a UK fan along with Texas and my Alma mater UofL let's hope Pope is a better hire than Charlie Strong was. on the one hand seeing a big program like Texas hire away yet another successful coach was a bitter pill but in the other i had serious doubts Strong was up for the Texas job. Strong won in the Big East and AAC he never coached in the ACC. and you can sum up Strong's success at UofL in two words. Teddy Bridgewater.

Reactions: Ketchum
Dana got the moment he needed for that belt to mean something.

It carries the moment as the new standard.
Boy did he ever. I loved Max’s comments afterwards that this belt should be fought for all the way to the end if you’re really a BMF, no taking a round or even the last 10 seconds off and cruising to a victory. If you’re a BMF you point to the center and invite the dude in for his chance to take it from you. Bad. Ass.

Boy did he ever. I loved Max’s comments afterwards that this belt should be fought for all the way to the end if you’re really a BMF, no taking a round or even the last 10 seconds off and cruising to a victory. If you’re a BMF you point to the center and invite the dude in for his chance to take it from you. Bad. Ass.
I'll sign up for that every time.

I'll sign up for that every time.
giphy.gif

I was already a Max fan but shit, that’s my dog now. Someone has to try to take it from him and that excites me. Although he suddenly has other big options on the table now.

Only 10 made it.

1. 2006 Sergio Kindle (6-4, 225)
2. 2007 Keenan Robinson (6-3, 211)
3. 2007 Travis Lewis (6-1, 213)
4. 2010 Corey Nelson (6-0, 210)
5. 2014 Otaro Alaka (6-3, 210)
6. 2015 Malik Jefferson (6-2, 218)
7. 2017 Kenneth Murray (6-2, 208)
8. 2017 Baron Browning (6-3, 230)
9. 2017 Anthony Hines (6-3, 218)
10. 2017 Levi Jones (6-3, 225)
I don’t think I’d put incoming weight as the correlation to be mindful of as to whether a player makes it or not

Staff wants to use Bo like Anthony Hill, and they are about the same size and weight as recruits.

Appreciate the thoughts Ketch looking forward to the spring game,
Hard to believe what happened to Spieth he went from a top 5 player to just a guy Ketch here is a B/S on Spieth does he ever win another major.

Appreciate the thoughts Ketch looking forward to the spring game,
Hard to believe what happened to Spieth he went from a top 5 player to just a guy Ketch here is a B/S on Spieth does he ever win another major.
sell

I’m surprised that D.J. Campbell isn’t getting any hype at to be in the top 10. He looks like a top five player to me and a second round draft pick. Some of these players may not even get drafted.

It's a single data point. Not some sort of end-all be-all.

Surely, you are wise enough to understand and know that.
Im giving you a hard time because i just dont think it's a datapoint used by probably a single NFL scout or coach in their consideration of NFL potential.

My favorite AL Green, you ought to be with me! Love your list too but have to add my favorite! I saw him about 5 years ago and he was good, solid and a wonderful concert. But time goes on, cherish the memories, he will not be around forever, and the memory will be with you for a lifetime!!

• Love
Reactions: Ketchum
Agree, but he was also hurt in the middle of the season, which affected his play. If Burke stays healthy I bet he ends up with 8 plus sacks in 2024.
he did have a sprained ACL for 4 games and played through it and then a torn meniscus that he returned from in 11 days. Dude is a beast.

• Wow
Reactions: horns--21
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT