ADVERTISEMENT

Prediction Thread: UT vs BU

If we had a F*%$ing OL that could do their job and win in the trenches, the offense would be prolific. Anyone who watches film can see that with their own eyes.
That is exactly right, Spur. The good thing is that it will only get better not worse. I truly believe that by season's end, our young and hobbled OL will be playing much better. I believe we win 4 out of our next 5 games.

First off I will say that I don't think Baylor is as bad at their record indicates but under no circumstances can Herman allow the Horns to lose to them this weekend or the wheels may in deed come off.

First off I will say that I don't think Baylor is as bad at their record indicates but under no circumstances can Herman allow the Horns to lose to them this weekend or the wheels may in deed come off.
It's a friggin' trap game at that. TCU on the horizon and all, oh wait...Texas is 3-4, it's one game at a time. They damn sure better have their big girl panties on Saturday!

Baylor is not good, OSU spanked that ass. OU is simply overrated and BU hung with them in Waco, that's what is scary, except this is an 11 am game which typically favors road teams.

WV is not that good, OSU is not that good, KState is not very good and OU is not that good.

TCU looks pretty damn good.

http://www.espn.com/college-football/team/fpi?id=251&year=2017

Last edited:
At this rate, Foreman is not going to be an NFL draft pick

Halt the presses! This guy should be paying to go to school!

It's a friggin' trap game at that. TCU on the horizon and all, oh wait...Texas is 3-4, it's one game at a time. They damn sure better have their big girl panties on Saturday!

Baylor is not good, OSU spanked that ass. OU is simply overrated and BU hung with them in Waco, that's what is scary, except this is an 11 am game which typically favors road teams.

WV is not that good, OSU is not that good, KState is not very good and OU is not that good.

TCU looks pretty damn good.

http://www.espn.com/college-football/team/fpi?id=251&year=2017

Personally I think OK will beat TT so bad it will start to put the nails in Coach Bro's coffin. I predicted as the beginning of the season that KK would be the next Big XII coach to be fired.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT