Prediction Time: CSU vs Texas

westx

Dec 6, 2009
Okay gents, it is time. What do you predict?

CSU at Texas (-32.5), 2:30pm, 90F, Sunny with Clouds, very little wind, possible scattered showers

Texas isn't known for blowing anybody out and CSU really didn't get blown out by anybody last year. I predict CSU will hang around for a half and then Texas pulls away, but doesn't cover.

42-14 Texas wins.. I would love for an early blowout so that we can see many backups playing meaningful reps. We'll see in approximately 4 days, 18.5 hours.

Reactions: freeper
I like your assessment and think your prediction is solid. Don't know if CSU will be able to get 2 td's unless they score late against backups.

I’m guessing it gets UGLY in the 2nd half when the heat ( 90 ain’t shit for our guys ) kicks in.
I’m saying we get half a hundred at least.
56 - 17.

I’m guessing it gets UGLY in the 2nd half when the heat ( 90 ain’t shit for our guys ) kicks in.
I’m saying we get half a hundred at least.
56 - 17.

I think this too. Colorado State is a quality offense.

I think CSU will have 2-3 sustained drives and make some plays in 1H and 4Q.

24-13 at half because we will be ****ing around and tinkering in 1H on O. They get a first drive FG. Third drive TD and a late drive FG.

55-27 final. CSU starters will score a TD late 4Q.

Arch lights it up for a couple drives.

We’ll have some questions about the 2ndary

Have you guys heard of our "Lambo" or "Ferrari" package? I can't remember what it is called, but it is a blitz package with Treey Moore, Ant Hill, and Colin Simmons. Hopefully, we'll get a sneak peak. Should be fun to watch that.

54-13. 1st team out by the start of the 4th when it's 42-6.

Ewers throws for 4 Tds ( 2 to wingo)
Arch gets good back up time and throws a TD

Bolden returns a kick or punt for a TD.

I think this too. Colorado State is a quality offense.

I think CSU will have 2-3 sustained drives and make some plays in 1H and 4Q.

24-13 at half because we will be ****ing around and tinkering in 1H on O. They get a first drive FG. Third drive TD and a late drive FG.

55-27 final. CSU starters will score a TD late 4Q.

Arch lights it up for a couple drives.

We’ll have some questions about the 2ndary
Looks like they also have a veteran defense.