ADVERTISEMENT

Pulling for Casey Thompson, for selfish reasons.

Metcalf #2

Feb 23, 2011
One of my biggest wishes is for him to become the man at QB, and be a superstar. Don't know about you guys, but I'd just love to see the TV cameras at the Texas-OU game spotlighting his dad in the crowd in his Longhorn gear. As Casey is engineering a blowout of OU, of course.

Seems like a great kid, too.

orange....cuffs?.....
Sports_Illustrated_702488_19890227-001-2048.jpg

I guess he told his son....Go to Texas and become part of UT traditions.....Go to OU and become part of OU traditions.....

Last edited:
Let’s not forget, Cam Rising was an OU commit so we got two shots at ur dream

I think Casey should probably be the guy. Herman and staff was never real big fan of Shane it didn’t seem like and injuries are becoming an issue for him.

Sam is good but probably never great. Probably gets you 7 wins next year., and probably better suited than shame for Herman’s offense

Casey has the chance to be great and fits Herman’s offense perfectly. If he’s even close to the other guys in spring and summer ball he should probably be gigs guy.

Reactions: Metcalf #2
One of my biggest wishes is for him to become the man at QB, and be a superstar. Don't know about you guys, but I'd just love to see the TV cameras at the Texas-OU game spotlighting his dad in the crowd in his Longhorn gear. As Casey is engineering a blowout of OU, of course.

Seems like a great kid, too.
Glad to see you back, man. Yea, I gave up trying to figure out our QB position. The only thing I know is that Herman likes Sam>Shane.

Reactions: Metcalf #2
When I was in HS, my uncle bought me a framed poster for Xmas.

It was laid out like a checkerboard and it had different schools "hand gestures" representing each school--- all it showed was from the wrist to the end of the fingers--

Top left was a hand doing the "hook'em horns". Next was a thumbs up that said "gig'em aggy". Then there was the tech "guns up" hand. Then the Hawaii thumb and pinky finger doing the "hang loose" hand gesture.

At the very bottom were two hands in fists with the palms facing each other and hand cuffs on each wrist with the phrase "boomer sooner" beneath it.

Whoever wins the job will be simply keeping the seat warm for Roschon Johnson

I just hope at least two of the four we have step up show they can lead the program. No offense to RJ, but I'm goddamn sick of looking to next year for a QB.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT