ADVERTISEMENT

Punter

FlourBluffHorn

Jan 5, 2007
I think we oughta start the search for a new punter, he almost got blocked a few times and shanking the punts

Hook'em

JFC can you please stop posting new threads for every random thought you have.

Sure ! I wouldn't want to hurt your smart ass feelings! after seeing some of the shit you have posted, don't throw any stones! If ya don't ask , then you'll never know...

Hook'em

I think we oughta start the search for a new punter, he almost got blocked a few times and shanking the punts

Hook'em
Whatever the reason is, I agree that we should be looking for replacements in all positions all the time. You can never get too comfy with personnel in cfb.

Hook'em

Settle down Ryan will be fine. I think i read that he and Cameron Dicker are roomies. Watching his roommate kick that fg will help him as will talks with his cousin.

Having to start Fr is difficult. We started Sam as a fr and most of the people on this board wanted him replaced asap. You're going to have to relax. The punter will be 5x better by the end of the season.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT