ADVERTISEMENT

Purple Baylor wheels falling off?

I'm sorry OU fans. That was wrong and ill-informed of me. I just now realized you guys were too distracted by Rae Carruth getting out of prison to worry about little ol' Turpin.

I'm sorry OU fans. That was wrong and ill-informed of me. I just now realized you guys were too distracted by Rae Carruth getting out of prison to worry about little ol' Turpin.
Damn Scholz. You're walking around with a loaded gun today...................................

Reactions: Scholz
In all seriousness, this is what I've been saying about tcu for years. Their first string is really good. But they've got zero depth. If they can't stay healthy, they are fvcked.

In all seriousness, this is what I've been saying about tcu for years. Their first string is really good. But they've got zero depth. If they can't stay healthy, they are fvcked.

Fwiw
One thing I've noticed about TCU recruiting. At least 75% of their players are from the Metroplex and that is by design. They had a graph of how close to home each schools recruits were from and TCU by far was the closest something like 35 miles. Look, there's great talent in the Metroplex everyone knows that. But it's not enough if you want to run with the big dogs. The next TCU coach has to broaden the recruiting base.

Referring to them as Purple Baylor is an insult to the color purple. Baylor is in a class all unto themselves. Having said that, Baylor seems to be behaving themselves lately and with the horrny gyno getting exposed at USC, Baylor no longer leads the nation in repulsive behavior, at least in my book. Here's my newest rankings:

1.USC
2. Baylor
very distant 3. ISIS
4. Hitler
5. Jeffrey Dahmer

Referring to them as Purple Baylor is an insult to the color purple. Baylor is in a class all unto themselves. Having said that, Baylor seems to be behaving themselves lately and with the horrny gyno getting exposed at USC, Baylor no longer leads the nation in repulsive behavior, at least in my book. Here's my newest rankings:

1.USC
2. Baylor
very distant 3. ISIS
4. Hitler
5. Jeffrey Dahmer

Why isn't Michigan State on this list?

Reactions: Belldozer1
im starting to think that gary patterson might be over rated as a coach.
He has caught the Big 12 sickness that most once proud Big 12 DC’s catch. Unfortunately Gary appears to have caught a case of the dumbass on the offensive side as well. The fact he was playing Robinson over the other kid has me baffled.

1.USC
2. Baylor
very distant 3. ISIS
4. Hitler
5. Jeffrey Dahmer
I missed the USC news

He has caught the Big 12 sickness that most once proud Big 12 DC’s catch. Unfortunately Gary appears to have caught a case of the dumbass on the offensive side as well. The fact he was playing Robinson over the other kid has me baffled.
I want to know the story of Doug Meacham. Co-Offensive Coordinator at TCU, whatever that means, TCU is tearing it up, the leaves for Kansas. That CAN'T be a move up, regardless of the circumstances. Then gets canned at mid season by the Jayhawks. What's the deal?

1.USC
2. Baylor
very distant 3. ISIS
4. Hitler
5. Jeffrey Dahmer
Michigan St. and Penn St. are worse than Baylor, and its not even close. And we (meaning the human race) haven't forgotten about Blow U FILING AN APPEAL for Dorial Green Beckham or PLAYING Joe Mixon and Dede Westbrook. Shame!

Reactions: outhereincali
Michigan St. and Penn St. are worse than Baylor, and its not even close. And we (meaning the human race) haven't forgotten about Blow U FILING AN APPEAL for Dorial Green Beckham or PLAYING Joe Mixon and Dede Westbrook. Shame!
Dang Diadevic I paid you guys a compliment and you get all bent.

Reactions: diadevic
Uh oh. The heat just got turned up. Turpin had a prior arrest for battery against a girlfriend last March? This sounds remarkably like Urban - Could Patterson be in trouble? And is del Conte in the clear?

Patterson was adamant he and the coaching staff had no information regarding a battery charge against Turpin that was filed the same day in the Dona Ana Magistrate Court Las Cruces.

“I’m not trying to cover anything up,” Patterson said. “I feel bad because the kid, KaVontae, football is his life. Bottom line to it, though, is the health of a lady is her life and you can’t cross that line. So, today, I lose on both counts

The Las Cruces police department doesn’t know how TCU wouldn’t have known about the battery charges. All of the charges were filed on the same day — a battery charge, a criminal damage to the property of a household member and interference with communications.

“The criminal complaint contains the information relevant to the arrest and, obviously, contains information on both charges (the battery against a HHM [household member] and the criminal damage to property),” said Dan Trujillo, the Las Cruces police department public information officer.

“It was all filed the same day and on the same complaint that was sent to [the Star-Telegram]. Anyone who would have requested the criminal complaint would have received the same document that [the Star-Telegram] received
.”

Read more here: https://www.star-telegram.com/sport...niversity/article220481475.html#storylink=cpy

https://www.star-telegram.com/sports/college/big-12/texas-christian-university/article220481475.html

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT