ADVERTISEMENT

QB controversy in Aggieville???

Status
Not open for further replies.
After using Google, this is what I could find on this situation. Did atm coaches never discuss in press conference?

"
might be without their signal caller
At one point on Saturday, Alabama was up 28-6 against Texas A&M and it looked like this one might turn into another blowout. However, the Aggies are trying to come back in the second half of this one, but disaster may have struck in the third quarter in regards to quarterback Kyle Allen.

In the third quarter, Allen was sacked as the Aggies were looking to get some more points on the board, and afterwards, he was writhing in pain, favoring his throwing shoulder.

He was able to get up off of the field after the hit, but he was shown on the sidelines being looked at and he seemed to be in quite a good amount of pain.

Should Allen not be able to go anymore in this one, then the reins will be turned over to freshman Kyler Murray to help lead the charge as the Aggies look to pull out their best win on the season thus far."

http://fansided.com/2015/10/17/kyle...s-am-quarterback-injures-shoulder-vs-alabama/

Not any sort of confirmation but is a mention on Allen about being hurt.

They are lying. Allen couldn't have been hurt. Just excuses. I don't get it either. Allen isn't some superstar, but he throws a good ball and has a lot of zip. He floated every ball he threw and looked absolutely terrible. It doesn't change a thing. We would have probably lost to Alabama and the way Spav and Sumlin worked the Ole Miss game we probably lose that one too no matter who was playing quarterback, but saying Allen didn't have SOMETHING wrong with him during those 2 games just means you don't watch games.

Maybe he just sucks and got his confidence shaken and started choking like a dog in true aggy fashion like all of the other ones. But you poor aggys would never consider that would you.

So you say he HAS to be hurt.

So where are the facts to support this claim??????

Irony.

Oh I don't know.....how about what is absolutely obvious to everyone who isn't on this board. Maybe some rational thoughts+ deductive reasoning+ statistics+ knowing your head from your a$$.

Maybe he just sucks and got his confidence shaken and started choking like a dog in true aggy fashion like all of the other ones. But you poor aggys would never consider that would you.

except there is nothing to support that.. other then your hopes. I get it, it pisses you off that we have 2...maybe 3 quarterbacks and you have none but you don't have to exaggerate or make up lies about a kid....geez dude.

Where is the evidence he's hurt, hypocrite?

I'm not lying about a kid. I'm pointing out the dishonesty of you aggys. You're pathological liars.

If you watched the South Carolina game the announcers made mention of it a few times that Allen wasn't right during the Alabama game. He mentioned say what you want but Allen's shoulder wasn't right. If you aren't wearing orange, you can actually see that things can really be true.

Oh so no evidence. Thanks for that. Got it. :rolleyes:

Again, his throws being off really could be a function of him choking like a dog like all of the other aggy QBs in history. So if you weren't wearing maroon goggles, you might consider that.

There is nothing to support a major injury that kept him from playing or looking good in practice, Quack Doctor. His own coach threw him under the bus and said he has a confidence issue...

It, the injury...Is being overplayed. He sucks at the moment, end of story.

Reactions: Scholz
Yeah, honesty is never a sticking point with you aggys. Never makes a difference to you.

There is nothing to support a major injury that kept him from playing or looking good in practice, Quack Doctor. His own coach threw him under the bus and said he has a confidence issue...

It, the injury...Is being overplayed. He sucks at the moment, end of story.

except the evidence shows contrary. The kid has great touch and a very good arm, he's been making tough game winning throws all year, had a great TD to interception ratio...then...all of the sudden can't complete a pass, I even pointed out exactly when it was said to have happened and then showed stats prior to and after the supposed injury. I still don't understand what we have to gain by stating he's injured.

Yeah, honesty is never a sticking point with you aggys. Never makes a difference to you.

so someone who is clearly dishonest and incapable of seeing the faults of their own argument is lecturing us on honesty? awesome

Because you can't admit he's a choking dog. It's not supernatural. To the non-liars of course.
How do you know he's not injured? Nobody outside of the trainers and coaches will know that due to the way they handle such things. If the coaches sent him out injured bad on them. If he's a head case bad on them too....

Nobody is lying here bro....nobody knows what is wrong with the guy. Not sure why you get so hung up on this stuff.

So you admit it's possible he's not injured and might just be a choker? Now we're getting somewhere. Thanks.

Don't know why you guys are defending him tooth and nail anyway. If the midget sticks, Gomer Allen is gone anyway. And then you'll be throwing him under the bus and attacking his character loudly in unison.

So you admit it's possible he's not injured and might just be a choker? Now we're getting somewhere. Thanks.

Don't know why you guys are defending him tooth and nail anyway. If the midget sticks, Gomer Allen is gone anyway. And then you'll be throwing him under the bus and attacking his character loudly in unison.
Hell yeah....he could very well be choking it up. Had a buddy in HS who limped after every interception. It happens....

But I try to give the coaches and players the benefit of the doubt, especially when it involves 18-19 year old kids. I like Kyle Allen as a QB, and he seems to be a solid kid with solid family. And not sure why it would benefit anyone for fans to be trashing him for a couple of bad starts.

You aggys are never done here.
Just took a note from you, bro. Why you so pissed? You always like this? You are literally the only handle I've seen on here so hell bent on little stuff.

My apologies if you are just having a bad day or going through a rough patch. Just don't see your style much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT