ADVERTISEMENT

QB Whisperer - Sark

Doesn't matter refs won't allow us to win anyway right?

stickin' up for them criminals huh...whatever, man...

HOOKEM

15387358844035.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: MB-HORNS
Sark had a very highly rated QB room last year, and by my estimation, he made a mess of it.

Not saying he won’t win here - but Quinn regressed and Hudson Card left the program. Sark was not exactly a QB whisperer last year.

• Haha
Reactions: wfoot1 and Horn19
Lol. The ugly loss I mentioned had nothing to do with freshmen starting at key positions
It absolutely did. We couldn’t run the ball in the second half because the interior OL kept getting stuffed. Bijan had one 40 yd run that out him at 103 for the day.
That famous coach said that decades ago while he was enabling his top assistant to rape young boys, that’s such an outdated concept it’s mind bottling people still dust that off
What happened at Penn State was beyond disgusting and incredibly tragic. It’s also completely irrelevant to the point i made. You can emotionally dismiss it without providing any sort of counterpoint all you want. But it appears it’s not outdated as it held 100% true in our most recent season.

It absolutely did. We couldn’t run the ball in the second half because the interior OL kept getting stuffed. Bijan had one 40 yd run that out him at 103 for the day.
We gave up nearly 500 yds offense including 360 passing yards by their scrub QB but by all means blame the offense that scored 34 points.

He has won 9 games once I believe

I don't think it's much of stretch to say that in his 8 full seasons as a head coach, Sark has only had a team capable of winning 9 games in 4 of those seasons. I see those 4 seasons as pretty much a mixed bag.

In his last year at Washington, he went 8-4 in the regular season. He did not coach the bowl game but Washington did win said bowl game to finish with 9 wins.

He won 9 wins in his first and only full season at USC.

He failed miserably in his first year at Texas.

Went 8-5 in his second year at Texas.

Overall, he has won 9 games once, I'll give him credit for a 2nd one, one close in what was should have been, and one was a shitshow.

Reactions: Horn19
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT