ADVERTISEMENT

Quiet on the set

hookem777

Dec 13, 2011
Anyone watching this documentary..Not only the reason i don't let my baby girl watch mainstream Tv shows but jesus how do these parents let things like that happen. Horrible.

I don't watch pop culture tv shows but yes, review the discussion on stupid people in our country. I believe it's the latest ai discussion. Clob's story is funny/sad/true.

Reactions: hookem777
I don't watch pop culture tv shows but yes, review the discussion on how stupid people are in our country. I believe it's the latest ai discussion.
i dont really watch shows either but these are shows i did watch as a kid growing up and hearing how these kids were sexually molested and abused is sickening. Hollywood is the Devil and always has been

i dont really watch shows either but these are shows i did watch as a kid growing up and hearing how these kids were sexually molested and abused is sickening. Hollywood is the Devil and always has been
It's everywhere and if I go anymore into detail, I'm gonna get called a raycis. Our economy is financialized and run by debt. It's sad because it ruins so many on the lower end of the economic spectrum. Some people believe they can own and abuse others because they are entitled to it.

Reactions: westx and hookem777
It's everywhere and if I go anymore into detail, I'm gonna get called a raycis. Our economy is financialized and run by debt. It's sad because it ruins so many on the lower end of the economic spectrum. Some people believe they can own and abuse others because they are entitled to it.
ill argue..ill fight...ill talk shyt..but when it comes to child harm...when it comes to child abuse, ill fking kill.

This motherfker got 16 months for sexualy abusing/raping a 15 year old boy. If im that dad..YOURE FKING DEAD

This motherfker got 16 months for sexualy abusing/raping a 15 year old boy. If im that dad..YOURE FKING DEAD
There in lies the problem with where society is now. Fathers have abdicated their responsibility to protect their family no matter the cost to themselves. Unfortunately, your response is no longer the norm. It’s the exception. That guy couldn’t go far enough to get away from me or several others here in the dungeon. However, the majority of men now are more worried about themselves than their kids.

There in lies the problem with where society is now. Fathers have abdicated their responsibility to protect their family no matter the cost to themselves. Unfortunately, your response is no longer the norm. It’s the exception. That guy couldn’t go far enough to get away from me or several others here in the dungeon. However, the majority of men now are more worried about themselves than their kids.
Despicable. Touch my kid and I end you. I'll spend the rest of life in jail idc

in this documentary. The dad knew something was up..he watched closely. The sick fk dude got his dad fired as his manager because he called the divorced baby mama and sweet talked her into it and became his new manager driving a wedge in their relationship. Who then basically raped said child over and over.

What channel is this on?
Discovery Plus, HBO Max or whatever theyre called today, youtube, Amazon, Hulu.

Its got 3 episodes so far, more to come. About 45 min a episode. Shit will make your skin crawl and boil as a parent.

20-ish years ago I went to my cousin's house for the weekend to hang out with him and his wife and kids.
The kids were 4 or 5 or 6 years old... somewhere in there. The kids watched non-stop nickelodeon shows. So..... I watched some of them with the kids. After about 3 hours I went to my cousin and said "You need to turn that sh!t off or start saving your money for therapy bills for your kids."

I walked him through all the fvcked up shit I saw on that channel including that SpongeBob dude. He lives in Bikini bottom...... his friends are the crusty crabs....
Saw this sh!t coming from a mile away.

• Haha
Reactions: 2300 Nueces
20-ish years ago I went to my cousin's house for the weekend to hang out with him and his wife and kids.
The kids were 4 or 5 or 6 years old... somewhere in there. The kids watched non-stop nickelodeon shows. So..... I watched some of them with the kids. After about 3 hours I went to my cousin and said "You need to turn that sh!t off or start saving your money for therapy bills for your kids."

I walked him through all the fvcked up shit I saw on that channel including that SpongeBob dude. He lives in Bikini bottom...... his friends are the crusty crabs....
Sponge Bob was harmless.

Look up the arianda grande commercials. ****ed up

other celeb news. P diddy's house was raided today due to sexual trafficking allegations. SHOCKER.

These celebs need to be held accountable and burn at the stake

other celeb news. P diddy's house was raided today due to sexual trafficking allegations. SHOCKER.

These celebs need to be held accountable and burn at the stake
P Diddy gpt more money than the Catholic Church and he is trafficking kids?

What in the actual fvck?

P Diddy gpt more money than the Catholic Church and he is trafficking kids?

What in the actual fvck?
the dude is known for drugging talent..raping them. Hes like R Kelly and Epstein, mixed with a little cosby combined

They gonna get you if they can???

He said that? They gonna get you--- if they find out you're fvcking kids?

Seriously?

Seriously?
Damn! That wasn’t even a veiled reference. “They gonna get you cause you know their secrets.”

Diddy about to get Epsteined.

Seriously?
No, diddler knows too much. He's like Epstein. He knows where the skeletons are burried.

Last edited:
Dennis Miller said it best

If you like to diddle kids, you need to lean out over the plate and take one for the team (if you know what he means).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT