ADVERTISEMENT

Random thoughts from today

outhereincali

May 30, 2015
Why I didn't watch Gameday even if they were in Dallas. They talk about the playoffs as if they were already here. Wth is going on out here? It's just now October. And look at all the top ten teams that lost today it wasn't just OK.

Most of us picked our boys to win this week I know I did. But we did it the one way none of us thought we could do it in a high scoring shootout. I may not like his mannerisms but Kyler Murray is a baller there's no denying that. But Sam Ehlinger is too. He matched KM in every stat that mattered. We don't have a home run hitter in our offense like OK does but we are finally starting to form an identity on offense. CJ, LJ, and Duvernay are catching the ball. Keaontay Ingram running the ball. We don't have any standout in our ol but it's the best ol we've had in awhile. And with this we can expand and add other players to this foundation. After 10 years it's about damn time. And one last time a special shout out to John Burt III he caught a pass.

You know with so many ranked teams losing today and with our boys beating a 7th ranked OK team I predict we'll be ranked 10th tomorrow. I know its only midseason....but dare I say it?

The playoffs?

We have home run hitters in our offense - CJ, LJ, and Duvernay!!! Keaontay Ingram is the homerun running threat!!! We don't have any standout in our ol but it's the best ol we've had in awhile. And with this we can expand and add other players to this foundation. After 10 years it's about damn time!
FIFY

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT