ADVERTISEMENT

Rating this Class by Position (so far)

oostexan

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2005
Southlake, TX
Such did this a month or two ago and it was pretty dire. Let’s take another look:
  • QB - A Yes, I am including Ewers in this grade. Combined with Malik, you have the best recruit from last year in the nation and a top 100 QB. Has to be an A.
  • OL - A+ Even without Devon, which we expect, it is the best OL class in the nation and it needed to be. So maybe we make it an A so we can up it to A+. Epic class.
  • WR - B - a national top recruit and a development project. We need more in future classes.
  • DL - B+ Really good numbers and several highly rated guys that are just outside the top 100, but not a super blue in there. I am very happy would love to see this exact type of class every year.
  • LB - C - the one are on this team that now becomes the concern that has not been addressed. Last year was not good either.
  • DB - B+/A- Very solid class that got a lot better with the late addition of Brooks. This goes to A- with the addition of the transfer kid from OSU.
I would have to go back and look, but this class really turned around in the last thirty days. Really an amazing job by the staff.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News