ADVERTISEMENT

Reasonable to fight if called a “T-sip”??

Oddguwop

Insider. Leader of Wolfpack. #PIIHB.
Gold Member
Feb 7, 2006
Mississippi
Just got done bailing my bro out of jail. Long ass 36 hours. He was partying late Sat night and/or early Sun morning. Went lone wolf so no Pack to guard his back.

He was about to walk out with two hotties and then some aggy said that one was his GF. She said he is a douche and wanted to leave. So they ignored the aggy.

Aggy buttmunch called my bro a “dirty T-sip” or something like that. So then my bro went completely ape shat. Shot a double leg and then unleashed some nasty ground and pound. He has just locked on a heel hook when the cops arrived. He told me today he hates that term so much he can’t control his anger when he hears it.

Anywho, his mom was crying all day about how he needs anger management. I told her it’s just one of those thangs and we’ve all been there of coarse. That said, she made some good points and I am thinking it might help. Plus he can pick up a lot more chicks by saying how he has been recognized as being management material and whatknot. Could up his PIIHB body count, which is lacking IMHO. Lemme know your thoughts bro.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News