ADVERTISEMENT

Recruits react to the news of Texas officially joining the SEC in 2024

Suchomel

Staff
Aug 10, 2001
Jelani McDonald - "Oh we lit. I’m ready. I know my teammates are going to be ready so all we're gonna do is step on the gas and accel some more."

Billy Walton - "We are going to be prepared. We are going to shock the world I’m telling you!"

Trevor Goosby - "I think it’s awesome. Moving to an elite conference like that not only will help prepare me for the NFL, but also Texas can prove how elite we are against the best."

Will Randle - "Super excited. Big time football on the biggest stage!"

S'Maje Burrell - "I get to play the best of the best and show out in two different conferences. We coming" 🤘

Ka'Davion Dotson - "That’s big for the recruits and the program. We’ll see how it goes" 🤘

Taz Williams - "I think it’s great because now the SEC is going to be even more competitive a year earlier. That's expected and the SEC is the closest thing to the NFL. It’s gonna help recruiting too because a lot of people want to play in the SEC if they think they want to go to the league."

Payton Pierce - "It’s great, Texas-A&M game can happen again! That rivalry is back! Hopefully they do it on Thanksgiving like they used to."

Taylor Tatum: "I think it’s great for Texas with the SEC kind of running college football lately it’s good for another Texas school to be in it."

Trey Owens: "Ever since I was a kid, I’ve always wanted to be on the biggest stage. This will make my recruiting class that much stronger and I think we will turn some heads! This will put UT on the biggest stage in all aspects and if you want to be the best, you have to beat the best!"

Kamarion Franklin: “I think the program will do well in the SEC and is headed in a good direction.”

Last edited by a moderator:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News