ADVERTISEMENT

Regular season Mvp's

hookem777

Dec 13, 2011
WHAT A SEASON AND IT AINT OVER YET!

With that said..what are some of yalls season MVP's?

Offense i have 3...QE- the dude has taken steps and looks a ton better than last year. Missing 2 1/2 games and still passing for YDS 3,161 TD21 INT6. Dude playes lights out.

Then i have to go to JB- We wouldnt be here today without his running game. The dude carried us through many games and clutched alot of wins for us. Brooks may be the most deserving

and then...my final...A D FVCKIN MITCHELL. The dude has been clutch. He's known as Mr. "First down or Touchdown" By far the best transfer portal win in the country and what we needed opposite to Worthy.

Defense is easy..Sweat and the WHOLE D-line. BEAST UP FRONT EATING EVERY SATURDAY.

HOOKEM BOYS..LETS BTHO Washington

Reactions: freeper
do not read this wrong-- ABSOLUTELY mitchell has made many big plays. but worthy draws doubles, making it easier for mitchell to make said plays. so if you're picking a wr, that's where i'd go. but i would go brooks/ ewers.

defense is easy. obviously sweat. barron was my overall mvp until he got banged up

Reactions: hookem777
do not read this wrong-- ABSOLUTELY mitchell has made many big plays. but worthy draws doubles, making it easier for mitchell to make said plays. so if you're picking a wr, that's where i'd go. but i would go brooks/ ewers.

defense is easy. obviously sweat. barron was my overall mvp until he got banged up
to each there own but remeber last year when Worthy was doubled and we only had whitt? Whitt is a bawler but hes not a top WR. Mitchell is EXACTLY what we needed to score more on offense.

That's like saying pippen is the mvp because he's a better 2nd banana than... I dunno... Craig hodges or something.

No, Jordan is the mvp. Just like worthy is the wr mvp

Let's not get this slanted, we have had playmakers before but we are in this position because of our Oline and Dline. Give them all the flowers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT