Sark jacket

Better believe that bad boy cost $$$$. Probably $3-4k or more. You’re a better brother than I am
LOL poors in here.

That's a 7k cashmere tailored blazer. And not that Del Rio mo-hair goat cashmere.

Nah-- I'm talking about that Hindu Kush Afghan baby goat Taliban derka derka cashmere. The finest in the world. Made soft by the constant showering of Pashtun and Tajik baby batter splatter all over that fur. Then they shave that peach fuzz of those baby goats, roll it up in a burlap sack and hump it 12,000 vertical feet down to the valley where it begins its long journey to Hong Kong so it can be woven together into fabrique that your tailor from Savile Row buys only after he rubs that baby batter soft goat peach-fuzz fabrique up against his well shaven face to see if anything snags.

Taliban are good for something-- jizz squirting baby goats so much that their hair stays well conditioned.

I obviously don't know the living situation at the Sarkisian household but it sure did get quiet for a second when one of the commentators said Sarks wife sure did dress him sharp today.

Umm, didn't they divorce this summer? Yeah...oops.

I obviously don't know the living situation at the Sarkisian household but it sure did get quiet for a second when one of the commentators said Sarks wife sure did dress him sharp today.

Umm, didn't they divorce this summer? Yeah...oops.
I thought so too but when they asked Sark about his look, Sark said “I’ve got someone at home that “sets my look”.
I assume maybe they’re together / not together.