ADVERTISEMENT

Sark

Who was the young guy on the sidelines at the of the game Sark was mad at? He was not a player. I lip read a few choice words. Sark was pissed about something and gave him 2 rounds of an ass chewing.

Who was the young guy on the sidelines at the of the game Sark was mad at? He was not a player. I lip read a few choice words. Sark was pissed about something and gave him 2 rounds of an ass chewing.
I was wondering the same thing. Did you see where he went back for a round 2 ass chewing-it was a less intense, but there was a round 2. He looked like an equipment manager or water boy or something.

Bijan and Robinson are a lethal combination. Sark should ride those horses.
I think he will. I think he understands the importance of putting together a solid season so he’s just gonna ride Bijan as much as possible.

I think he will. I think he understands the importance of putting together a solid season so he’s just gonna ride Bijan as much as possible.
After what I saw yesterday, you guys are gonna throw out a heapin healthy dose of Bijan and Robinson. Good lord, both are electric.

Sark is so much better than double bird Herman....so glad he's gone.....glad that Sark is here and while he's not the splashy hire...Saturday showed us that he's a solid coach and learned a lot from Coach Satan....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT