ADVERTISEMENT

SB LV thread

outhereincali

May 30, 2015
Well it's time to say goodbye to fb season. A lot of storylines. For me this has been the silent season without the roar of the crowd it's not the same. How many people will be allowed to attend? Will there be a huge halftime extravaganza this year? Doubtful. Will commercials be $5 mil for 30 seconds this year?

And for fun I'm going to say that Tom Brady will walk home with his 7th SB ring.

TB 27
KC 24

Well KC may be a better team but the better team doesn't always win. 14/3 Bucs. And for the first time this year the Chiefs are being challenged.

I'm making PorterHouse steaks. What isn't consumed tonight will be heated up and served with eggs for breakfast. I have zero interest in watching SuperBowl BLM. The movement is not longer being supported-- the organization is. And I'll not give my money to an organization that both leaders of have said they are Marxists.

Sorry NFL. Drop the support for Marxists and we might be friends again.

Buddy just text me and said that he's watching the game and if Warren Sapp and Derrick Brooks were still playing, this game would be over-- because Mahomes would already have a broken neck.

No those penalties were legit. But I'm wondering if KC is starting to lose their composure.

I know 1 thing. I'm not watching the woknd, weekend, or whatever he calls himself. He could make a dog howl.

This superbowl brings back memories...

This year watching the game is the priority where in recent years watching commercials was. Feels good to take bathroom breaks, load plates, get beverages during commercials again.

Reactions: outhereincali
This superbowl brings back memories...

This year watching the game is the priority where in recent years watching commercials was. Feels good to take bathroom breaks, load plates, get beverages during commercials again.

And skip halftime. 🤢

Mahomes still makes the same kind of knuckleheaded plays he made at Tech. He’s lucky one of his last 2 passes weren’t picked. He’s good but ....

"Any team that could control the clock, run the football and play some defense, has a good shot at beating KC. The 49ers with Craig and Rathman would grind them down. Same with the cowboys with Smith and Johnson. Run the ball- 15 play drives, keep KC off the field offensively and you're in the game in the 4th."

Dang---- who said that? That guy must know his stuff...........

At the end of the game the announcers were saying that the Tampa Bay Buccaneers had the worst winning percentage of any team in the 4 major sports. And at one point this year they were 7/5. 2 months later they're 14/5 and SB champs. And all of that is due to Tom Brady. You think he's worth $20 mil investment? And look at what happened to the Pats this year. He says he wants to keep on playing. Can he win an 8th? Don't write him off. Over the last 50 years no player has won more championships than Tom Brady and that includes Michael Jordan.

And he's 43 years old.
I will gladly tip my hat to Tom Brady.

I'm making PorterHouse steaks. What isn't consumed tonight will be heated up and served with eggs for breakfast. I have zero interest in watching SuperBowl BLM. The movement is not longer being supported-- the organization is. And I'll not give my money to an organization that both leaders of have said they are Marxists.

Sorry NFL. Drop the support for Marxists and we might be friends again.
I didn't watch any pregame and wasn't able to watch the 1st half, but I watched the 2nd half. I didn't see anything too offensive, other than the Jeep "re-united" commercial. It was the only thing I caught that really bothered me.

Reactions: Belldozer1
Binge watched Young Sheldon and a long nap trumps super bowl. When I woke up I did flip over to youtube to watch highlights but it was long over at that time.

Overall I'm very happy with the use of my time on Sunday.

Reactions: clob94 and freeper
"Any team that could control the clock, run the football and play some defense, has a good shot at beating KC. The 49ers with Craig and Rathman would grind them down. Same with the cowboys with Smith and Johnson. Run the ball- 15 play drives, keep KC off the field offensively and you're in the game in the 4th."

Dang---- who said that? That guy must know his stuff...........
Well seeing how TOP was almost even that theory is only half right. Getting pressure on Mahomes was their gameplan and that’s what they did all night. I think a lot of people are under rating that Tampa defense. They were a big part in their playoff success.

Well seeing how TOP was almost even that theory is only half right. Getting pressure on Mahomes was their gameplan and that’s what they did all night. I think a lot of people are under rating that Tampa defense. They were a big part in their playoff success.
Yes, Tampa was able to apply pressure, hence why my boy commented that if Sapp and Derrick Brooks were still playing Mahomes would be in a body bag. And watching game late last night (I recorded it so I wouldn't add to the ratings) I noticed that the KC defense was meh-- but the KC O couldn't get into a rhythm.
But don't kid yourself about time of possession. The bucs controlled the entire first half and early 3rd quarter. By the time KC could catch up in TOP, they were already down 21-6. Tampa had TWICE the rushing attempts as KC. And if you look at the win probability on espn, it dropped below 50% for KC at the start of the second quarter, and never made it back above 50% the rest of the game.

Tampa simply wore their D down.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT