Season opens Saturday-4 Games

westx

Dec 6, 2009
FSU (-10.5) vs Georgia Tech in Dublin. I am curious if fsu will pick up where they left off

Montana St vs Los Lobos de Nuevo Mexico. Yawn

SMU (-25 wow) vs Nevada. This one peaks my interest. How many ex-Longhorns are on the Nevada team? Savion Red, Kitan Crawford, Ky Woods and Coach Choate

Delaware State vs Hawaii which is apparently now spelled Hawai’i. I have no issue with it because it is probably some origins reason, but I an barely noticing it on espn. Another yawner

Wait--- isn't @freeper going to the GA tech game?

I think FL st wins this but GA tech hangs around for 3 quarters. I don't think FL st is going to have the horses they had last year.

SMU is going to be a dangerous squad this year. Watch out. They aren't deep- but they've got some difference makers.

I think FL st wins this but GA tech hangs around for 3 quarters. I don't think FL st is going to have the horses they had last year.

SMU is going to be a dangerous squad this year. Watch out. They aren't deep- but they've got some difference makers.

Parker Stone their QB still? He was a very highly rated recruit out of HS

Hell I would love to have been there to watch The Ramblin' Wreck take down DJU. Sadly I am Brazoria-Bound and working on syllabuses for next week.....

Reactions: westx

SMU should have been the at large team last year instead of Liberty.

The Ramblin Wreck win was good; I find that fl st chant to be more annoying than the dirt burglar chant. Maybe the SMU game will be worth watching, but...

...now watching what will be another beatdown of FL by Bernie in the LLWS.