ADVERTISEMENT

SEC 2024

Hoookem722

Nov 23, 2019
Well it looks like we are for sure headed to the SEC in 24. Looks like the buyout is 100 million combined between both schools. That’s all the details I’m seeing as of now.

Reactions: hookem777
Knew a deal would get done. There was literately no reason not to let Texas go other than spite.

Although the fact that we have to pay the same amount we would have had to pay 2 years ago is BS. Should have just left 2 years ago.

Last edited:
Knew a deal would get done. There was literately no reason not to let Texas go other than spite.

Although the fact that we have to pay the same amount we would have had to pay 2 years ago is BS. Should have just left 2 years ago.
2 years ago might have hurt recruiting. We would have been bad.

I hate being right. Would like a longer runway but...... here we go.

I knew this would be our last season in the Big XII. And really it's best for the rest of the Big XII.

Our schedule in 2024 is going to be fvcking BRUTAL.
We don't know that yet they haven't announced our schedule or what pod were going to be in or were going to play.

MI? Let me give you something to think about. Jim Harbaugh has never won the big game. Not when he was with the 49ers and he is 0/4 P6 bowl games at MI.

Wth if someone like Sonny Dykes can outcoach Harbaugh surely Sarkisian can do it to.

We might have a hard schedule but I think the team sets up nice for 2024. It will be the third year from our #5 ranked class and the second year for our #3 ranked class. The youngins should be grown by then.

Is it true we have Michigan 2024..Ohio state 2025,2026, and then Michigan again in 2027?

We don't know that yet they haven't announced our schedule or what pod were going to be in or were going to play.

MI? Let me give you something to think about. Jim Harbaugh has never won the big game. Not when he was with the 49ers and he is 0/4 P6 bowl games at MI.

Wth if someone like Sonny Dykes can outcoach Harbaugh surely Sarkisian can do it to.
I'm betting it looks like this-

Michigan
OU
LSU
BAMA
Georgia
Aggy

Well, that and the CONTRACT YOU SIGNED. Those pesky little legal details.

If the Big 12 had hired the current commissioner rather than Blowsby, we'd still be the Big 12 (including Colorado, Nebraska, Mizzou and ATM). This guy has got it going on.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT