ADVERTISEMENT

SEC shorts---- SAVAGE

That was amazing! At least losses can bring us laughs..............(as I wipe away tears as I type).

5 star LB and a 4 star OL....... pretty much positive we lost these kids based on their reactions.

Pretty poor taste of them to post a video laughing like that at the team who is offering you a full scholarship and hosting you on a visit. I don't think they would help out anyway because they would quit at the first sign of trouble like the others.

Don't want kids like that. They're the type that is infesting the program right now.
Is that what’s keeping Texas down? UK has a similar problem with basketball players. Loaded with 5* players who don’t give a crap about winning. Last year was the worst in modern history because a team of prima donnas don’t relate to the name on their jerseys. NIL will just make this worse.

How does a coach get these spoiled children to play as a team? How does he get them to feel pride in winning and shame in losing? These may be unanswerable questions in the new era of college football.

Is that what’s keeping Texas down? UK has a similar problem with basketball players. Loaded with 5* players who don’t give a crap about winning. Last year was the worst in modern history because a team of prima donnas don’t relate to the name on their jerseys. NIL will just make this worse.

How does a coach get these spoiled children to play as a team? How does he get them to feel pride in winning and shame in losing? These may be unanswerable questions in the new era of college football.

I'm convinced that it's a culture problem. It's not a talent or coaching problem.

Basketball is a little different with some of those kids knowing they are only going to be there 1 or 2 seasons.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT