Shani Louk, 23-year-old kidnapped by Hamas from music festival paraded around and spat on - beheaded?

msuhorn

Views herein do not necessarily reflect my views
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2002
NZ
I thought she was still alive. Damn.

"
Israeli President Yitzchak Herzog claimed today that the young festivalgoer was decapitated and that Israeli officials had found the base of her skull. It's now not clear what exactly happened to Shani before she died.

'I am truly sorry to report that we have now received news that Shani Nicole Louk has been confirmed murdered and dead. Her skull has been found,' Herzog told the German newspaper Bild.

'This means that these barbaric, sadistic animals simply chopped off her head as they attacked, tortured and killed Israelis. It is a great tragedy and I extend my deepest condolences to her family.'

For more than three weeks, Shani's family had been helplessly waiting for news that their beloved daughter had survived the Hamas attack and could be released by the terrorists.

But earlier today, her heartbroken mother and sister announced the news they had been dreading.

'Unfortunately we got the news yesterday that my daughter is no longer alive,' mother Ricarda said on German broadcaster RTL. Shani's sister Adi wrote on Instagram that she 'announced with great sadness the death of my sister'."

• Sad
Reactions: echeese

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.