ADVERTISEMENT

Silent Auction for my son Hunter (Dystonia) 🙏🏻💙

Texhunter7

Gold Member
May 14, 2022
Hi OB Family, I wanted to reach out and give an update on my son Hunter. He has been in treatments in ATX at the NeuroSoluntion Center. This place is absolutely amazing, and Hunter is showing signs of improvement, he has been there for approx. 6 weeks and more than likely will be there through Aug. Things are looking up for him, he has HOPE and Faith and that's helped him mentally to say the least. Over the last year he has been in some extremely dark places and has even thought about suicide. We have had him in therapy and that has helped a lot.

With all this said, this treatment center cost close to $10k a week out of pocket and we our doing a silent auction on some pretty nice items. If you want to bid on them, I can bring them to you in the next couple of weeks when I come down to stay with him for a week. The auction will end this Sunday (21st) at 4pm. If you do not want to participate and would like to donate to his go fund me, I will post a link for that as well.

We got to go to the stadium a few weeks ago and hook up with Q. Ewers (he is one of the nicest most humble guys you will ever meet). We had bracelets made for my son with his favorite Bible verse (Jeremiah 29:11) and he gave QE one and the dude has been wearing it ever since, he easily could have just put it on and took a pic, but it's been on every pic we have seen on social media since, and he has been messaging back and forth with Hunter in IG.

GOD is Great! Please continue to keep my son Hunter in your Prayers, they are working!!!

I will post a pic of the Silent Auction here shortly!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News