ADVERTISEMENT

So far

outhereincali

May 30, 2015
We start conference play this weekend. A few thoughts. Yes the Big XII has fared poorly in non con play. But how about the SEC? 4 double digit loses all of them on national tv plus TN losing to FL. And now BYU has beaten at Arkansas at Fayetteville which is the only other important non con win for the Big XII.

OK has one of the easiest schedules this year. Beyond the blowouts against TCU and Texas. The other 5 loses were by 3 points each and in every game their defense failed at the end. Marvin Mims their fine receiver days the Venables came in far more demanding than Reilly and most of the team bolted.

Dyk that the Pac XII is 23/5 in non con play so far?

Is Penn State the best team in the Big X?

We know North Carolina is of to a good start. I look at their remaining schedule and they don't play Florida State or Notre Dame. They'll play Miami and Clemson and I think we all want Mack to succeed.

Meh.. more people show up at tranny kids shows on the left coast than show up for football games.

We start conference play this weekend. A few thoughts. Yes the Big XII has fared poorly in non con play. But how about the SEC? 4 double digit loses all of them on national tv plus TN losing to FL. And now BYU has beaten at Arkansas at Fayetteville which is the only other important non con win for the Big XII.

OK has one of the easiest schedules this year. Beyond the blowouts against TCU and Texas. The other 5 loses were by 3 points each and in every game their defense failed at the end. Marvin Mims their fine receiver days the Venables came in far more demanding than Reilly and most of the team bolted.

Dyk that the Pac XII is 23/5 in non con play so far?

Is Penn State the best team in the Big X?

We know North Carolina is of to a good start. I look at their remaining schedule and they don't play Florida State or Notre Dame. They'll play Miami and Clemson and I think we all want Mack to succeed.
Is it true that if Sark doesn't work out, Texas may look at Watson Brown, since Mack will never come back?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT