ADVERTISEMENT

So how will a Champion be named?

It's going to be a weird season. At least we have something. I don't watch the NFL for obvious reasons. It's CFB or no TV at all. I find other things to do.
Agree man I just can’t watch pro ball anymore. I may tune in to watch a specific player occasionally but I haven’t watched religiously since Jerry and Jimmy dismantled America’s team.

Agree man I just can’t watch pro ball anymore. I may tune in to watch a specific player occasionally but I haven’t watched religiously since Jerry and Jimmy dismantled America’s team.

jesus man no wonder you wont watch nfl football. the cowboys are your team? as far as you're concerned, pro football hasnt even existed since the 90s

Reactions: Belldozer1
jesus man no wonder you wont watch nfl football. the cowboys are your team? as far as you're concerned, pro football hasnt even existed since the 90s
True. Not much to brag about the last 20-25 years. Dallas went from having great coaches to ridiculous hires over the last 20-25 years and I’m including a washed up over paid Parcells in that group too

True. Not much to brag about the last 20-25 years. Dallas went from having great coaches to ridiculous hires over the last 20-25 years and I’m including a washed up over paid Parcells in that group too

Similar trajectory for a 49er fan such as myself. Except i havent missed a game since the 90s. I am an addict.

There has been 1 coach since Jimmy was fired. He's an arkansas inbred and a complete disaster.

Similar trajectory for a 49er fan such as myself. Except i havent missed a game since the 90s. I am an addict.
I’ll tell you what the 49ers and Cowboys of the 80’s and 90’s were great matchups. Those 90’s teams were very similar in terms of talent.

Reactions: freeper
I’ll tell you what the 49ers and Cowboys of the 80’s and 90’s were great matchups. Those 90’s teams were very similar in terms of talent.

I would put the Cowboy and 49er games of the 90's as the greatest NFL games ever. I would say a close second were the Cowboy/Redskin matchups of the early to mid 80's.

I would put the Cowboy and 49er games of the 90's as the greatest NFL games ever. I would say a close second were the Cowboy/Redskin matchups of the early to mid 80's.

the 2 best games ever were the Packer Cowboys NFL championship games in '67 and '68

see Bell.....you like to act like you know everything....Of course they had faceguards!.... One single band, low on the face so it didnt catch the tobacco spit.

It might have been the best rivalry in the NFL for a couple decades. I still have a strong distasteful feeling for them despite how much of a joke both teams had been until recently. I hate that so many OU fans are dallas fans, and I hate that it bothers me! lol. oh well. At least a majority of texas fans are dallas fans so it does help fuel my hatred for the star. But i am totally distraught over Lamb though. I dont know what to do with him

It might have been the best rivalry in the NFL for a couple decades. I still have a strong distasteful feeling for them despite how much of a joke both teams had been until recently. I hate that so many OU fans are dallas fans, and I hate that it bothers me! lol. oh well. At least a majority of texas fans are dallas fans so it does help fuel my hatred for the star. But i am totally distraught over Lamb though. I dont know what to do with him

You hate the Cowboys, but you're a 49ers fan? How did that become? Gotta laugh at people that let the Cowboys live rent free in their heads, lol.

You hate the Cowboys, but you're a 49ers fan? How did that become? Gotta laugh at people that let the Cowboys live rent free in their heads, lol.

Yeah man, no self respecting 49er fan who was a fan in the 90s would feel any other way. You have to hate someone. There's always room for hate, just like jello.

I grew up in CA so it was either 49ers or raiders. Where i grew up the gangbangers wore raiders gear. I'm 9ers for life.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT