ADVERTISEMENT

So I walk in on my teenage son doing the deed.

ellishorn

Gold Member
Feb 26, 2006
Background: I have twins. My son was in their shared bathroom taking a shower with the door locked. Meanwhile, his twin sister is trying to do her hair and starts whining to me about her spray bottle being locked up in the bathroom with her brother who is legendary for taking loooooong showers.
This was a time sensitive matter as my daughter needed to get ready for bed herself.
So, assuming my son was in the shower (I could hear the water running) I unlocked the bathroom door with the intent of quickly confiscating the water bottle on the bathroom sink. As I burst in my son is standing in the corner naked, full wood, while looking at his phone. Obviously he was up to something and it wasn't taking a shower.
He panics and yells "Dad!, what are you doing?!" while I attempt to overcome the shock of what I appear to be witnessing and beat a hasty retreat. Then I yell through the door his sister needs the spray bottle. The door opens a few moments later and the spray bottle is tossed gently into the hallway.
The end.

Please share your relatable testimonies.
This was my first, and only, experience with such a saga.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News