ADVERTISEMENT

Some recruiting reactions to Texas' big win

Suchomel

Staff
Aug 10, 2001
Marcus Tillman – “Big, big win for this program!! Now we can officially sa we’re back but we have to keep doing this every game! This win is also going to help out with recruiting too! I went crazy when we won!”

De’Gabriel Floyd – “I knew it was gonna be a W, but I hoped it would be a good game so that people can see OU didn’t just come out flat and we got lucky and took advantage. Their offense got going, our offense got going, came down to D.”

David Gbenda – “Change is here and a very good game.”

Brayden Liebrock – “Great win for the program and just super excited for the future. Can’t wait to be a Longhorn and play in those big time situations.”

Marques Caldwell – “Loved what I saw. It was an all-around team win. We worked together throughout the whole game. It wasn’t a one-sided offensive/defensive win. This was a TEAM win.”

T’Vondre Seat – “Great win. Texas is on a mission. #HookEm”

Peter Mpagi – “OU SUCKS”

Derrian Brown – “It was a good game. They all worked together as a unit to get the job done and it’s on to the next. HookEm”

Chad Lindberg – “Big win to make a statement in the Big 12.”

Jakob Majors – “Huge win for Tom Herman and the Horns! Like I’ve said before, they have something special going on at the 40 Acres.”

Mookie Cooper – “They made a statement today. The win proved that Texas is most definitely on the rise, getting back to how they used to be.”

Darius Snow – “Craaaazyyyy big time win for Texas. I honestly believe they’ll win out.”

Princely Umanmielen - "They played phenomenal the first three quarters and it was amazing to watch. I just feel like they can't let OU come back like that in the fourth but overall I liked how they played."

Jared Wiley - "Huge win for them! There's something special going on in Austin Texas!"

Noah Cain - "Real big win for Coach Herman ... they're turning that corner now."

2020 QB Hudson Card - "It was a great game. I thought Texas played very well and seeing Dicker kick the game winning field goal was awesome!"

2020 DE Alfred Collins - "It was awesome."

I've got several other messages out ... will update when I get more responses.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News