ADVERTISEMENT

Sooner grabbing Hager's sack.

Longyac

Oct 18, 2005
You'd think players would be aware they can't escape the cameras at this level.

20181006_145422.jpg

Oct_06_2018_22_01_27.jpg

https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/GdJ..._asset/file/13228267/Oct_06_2018_22_01_27.jpg

Last edited:
I can't figure out why they made the pants see through. They looked pink by the Hager's skin color.

Reactions: Metcalf #2
I can't figure out why they made the pants see through. They looked pink by the Hager's skin color.

I've been bitching about these damn see through pants since the early 2000s. I don't get it at all. It's vulgar and disgusting. How nobody at UT has ever seen a nasty, hairy, sweaty ass through those pants and thought, "you know, that's not a good look"is f*cking mind boggling to me.

I've been bitching about these damn see through pants since the early 2000s. I don't get it at all. It's vulgar and disgusting. How nobody at UT has ever seen a nasty, hairy, sweaty ass through those pants and thought, "you know, that's not a good look"is f*cking mind boggling to me.
You must have really good seats (or a very good TV)!

I'm laughing my a$$ off right now because you should have seen Pat Hayes when his pants were sweaty. You didn't even have to be a meat gazer, you could see that dude's hammer out of your peripheral vision from 50 yards away.

Reactions: Metcalf #2
I'm laughing my a$$ off right now because you should have seen Pat Hayes when his pants were sweaty. You didn't even have to be a meat gazer, you could see that dude's hammer out of your peripheral vision from 50 yards away.

Over share.

TMI, clob, lol. BTW, who is Pat Hayes?

TMI, clob, lol. BTW, who is Pat Hayes?
Pat was from Tyler, Texas and was arguably one of the most talented linebackers to ever play at Texas. The problem was, his first game against Colorado his red shirt freshman year, he totally explodes his knee. Wrecked it. He spends 18 months in rehab, and spring ball rolls around and he is just killing people. Then in the last scrimmage before the spring game he does it again. Pow. Blows the ACL .

It was a shame because that dude was NFL bound even with a bum knee.

Pat was from Tyler, Texas and was arguably one of the most talented linebackers to ever play at Texas. The problem was, his first game against Colorado his red shirt freshman year, he totally explodes his knee. Wrecked it. He spends 18 months in rehab, and spring ball rolls around and he is just killing people. Then in the last scrimmage before the spring game he does it again. Pow. Blows the ACL .

It was a shame because that dude was NFL bound even with a bum knee.

What time frame was he at Texas? I can usually remember pretty much every player that played at Texas, but I don't recall him. Yes, I even remember you playing, clob, lol. ;)

What time frame was he at Texas? I can usually remember pretty much every player that played at Texas, but I don't recall him. Yes, I even remember you playing, clob, lol. ;)
He was class of 92. Went to John Tyler. Was scout team player of the year as a freshman and was ready to tear it up in 93. We went to colorado for our first game and pat was injured early in the game.

Pat Hayes was in the training room all the time in 95 when I was there. Team would go out to practice he would come into rehab. Doc Craven worked with him a ton but he had trouble passing his quad hamstring ratio test and didn't make it back out onto the field until late November. I got to go out to practice once a week. He basically held a tackling dummy during LB drills and watched during team drills.

I'm sure at some point you rehabbed me in 95 as well. Hated working with Doc Craven. Those medicine ball sit ups killed me.

We'd start with regular toss sit ups--- imagine doing a regular sit up but throwing a 12lb medicine ball as you sat up, arms fully extended.... then catching the ball on your way down. The you had to to tic's with your feet up while you balanced. Tic's right, then tic's left. Then you had to do tic tac toes. Don't even get me started on those sorry b@stards... then you had sit and reach..... hated that sh!t. But I'll tell you this, you could take monster craps in record time and you looked like an ab model.

Pat Hayes was in the training room all the time in 95 when I was there. Team would go out to practice he would come into rehab. Doc Craven worked with him a ton but he had trouble passing his quad hamstring ratio test and didn't make it back out onto the field until late November. I got to go out to practice once a week. He basically held a tackling dummy during LB drills and watched during team drills.

I'm sure at some point you rehabbed me in 95 as well. Hated working with Doc Craven. Those medicine ball sit ups killed me.

We'd start with regular toss sit ups--- imagine doing a regular sit up but throwing a 12lb medicine ball as you sat up, arms fully extended.... then catching the ball on your way down. The you had to to tic's with your feet up while you balanced. Tic's right, then tic's left. Then you had to do tic tac toes. Don't even get me started on those sorry b@stards... then you had sit and reach..... hated that sh!t. But I'll tell you this, you could take monster craps in record time and you looked like an ab model.

Don't have to imagine, do them often in my cross fit class.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT