ADVERTISEMENT

Statesman breaking the news

I'm told that he will be released AFTER the season is completed. If he makes a bowl, he gets to coach.
So he gets to coach a bowl gsme while his staff is looking for other jobs and the new coach is moving in to the office... this isn't disfuntional at all.

I'm told that he will be released AFTER the season is completed. If he makes a bowl, he gets to coach.

Seriously, for the first time in my life, I'm going to actually root for Texas to lose a ball game just so we don't have to go into this FUBAR situation.

The new coach will have no time to recruit and get organized.

Seriously, for the first time in my life, I'm going to actually root for Texas to lose a ball game just so we don't have to go into this FUBAR situation.

Don't misunderstand me.... I'm assuming the bowl game counts as the season.... language is ambiguous.

You're assuming the coach we're hiring will leave if he's in a bowl game himself.

Chuck is out or an extension is coming his way, use deductive reasoning and tell me which one makes more sense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT