ADVERTISEMENT

Stop blaming Hunter Biden for the White powder substance found in WH Library

Only Senior staff and POTUS family don't get searched when coming into the WH. (Dignitaries from friendly nations still walk through disguised detectors)
So that means either POTUS or Senior staff like snow.
We know it's not Joe. One bump of coke would explode his frail heart. I'm ruling out Jill too-- maybe in the 80s she did.
That leaves SecDef, SecTran, SecSt, SecEd, etc-- along with Special Counsel and advisors-- or Hunter.
I'm going with Hunter.

Reactions: TxHillCountry
Snorting coke and/or smoking it is not illegal in the democrat world. Nothing to see here, move along.

Reactions: Belldozer1
Bottom line---
If the video is never released, it means it's Hunter of Senior Staff. Period. Full stop.

Yep. The most secure building IN THE WORLD and they “may never find out who left it there” but they can find every person that walked past the capitol building on Jan 6??!!

At this point they’re just walking by and slapping the average American in the nuts and laughing.

Bottom line---
If the video is never released, it means it's Hunter of Senior Staff. Period. Full stop.
Let’s see now, the Biden’s have made the FBI, the CIA, the Secret Service, the DOD, the IRS etc.look inept and corrupt just in the short time he’s been in the WH. I doubt any will miss his corrupt ass when he gets spanked in the next electuon

Let’s see now, the Biden’s have made the FBI, the CIA, the Secret Service, the DOD, the IRS etc.look inept and corrupt just in the short time he’s been in the WH. I doubt any will miss his corrupt ass when he gets spanked in the next electuon
nahh bro we talking about aliens right now..not the biden family.

Yep. The most secure building IN THE WORLD and they “may never find out who left it there” but they can find every person that walked past the capitol building on Jan 6??!!

At this point they’re just walking by and slapping the average American in the nuts and laughing.
They know who it is, they just won't tell us. Feel free to draw conclusions.

It's going to be some excuse like "the cameras malfunctioned" or "there's an odd angle" or "there's too many people to get a clear ID".
When in reality those cameras have facial and biometric recognition software pointed at every single square inch of that people. There's body heat sensors. There's ground sensors on the fvcking lawn that let you know if someone is CRAWLING on it.
The longer this goes without the person being revealed the more inept and corrupt the SS, the FBI and the DEA look.

Reactions: TxHillCountry
I knew Hunter was innocent all along, the coke bag can’t be linked to him, this isn’t hunter’s first rodeo at the WH
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...e-investigation-WITHOUT-finding-suspects.html
Hunter's got a two week head start which is more than he needs. He's got friends in every town from here to Russia, knows a dozen hookers, every local drug dealer. He'll blend in, disappear, you'll never see him again. With any luck he's got the blow already.

I just find it interesting that in the most secure building in the history of the world, there's a security blindspot. I'm sure every single terrorist has now made note that it is possible to bring a small chemical or biological agent into the White House, place it in a highly trafficked area, and be able to escape without being apprehended. It would be an absolute tragedy if some nefarious person took advantage of this obvious weakness in security to exploit this. Obviously I am not condoning that sort of behavior and if you're a Secret Service Agent reading this right now, this is not a threat being made-- but the level of now admitted incompetence on display by White House security must make every tax paying American wonder "where do my trillions in tax dollars go"?
Or "how easily this could have been ricin and everyone in the White House would be dead and the bumbling security guards and Secret Service would have no idea who committed this crime-- because there's a blind spot in the cameras."

Well, let's hope security is tightened up because I personally would feel TERRIBLE if someone were to drop off a bag of anthrax next---- or botulism--- or VX poison gas....and they were never brought to justice.

I'm sure that if it is verified asHunter's, then he surely violated the terms of his recent plea deal.

Reactions: JustAHorn88
Blind spot in the camera system? They apparently can not even find out where the coke was found! I heard the area where this was in fact not heavily traveled at all and was restricted access.

Had this been a note instead of coke, that threatened the President, someone would now be behind bars.

They said "oh, there were no fingerprints or DNA on the bag...."

Ok. Let's do the math here.

Plastic bag-- a dimee bag- a zip lock Dime bag- maybe there's DNA, maybe not. But I'm betting there is.
But fingerprints? I can guarantee you with certainty that there's finger prints.
But let's say there's not. That means the person handling the bag wore gloves. Pretty sure you can watch the video and see if ppl were wearing gloves in the White House-- thar would kinda stand out....

Frankly, the only mystery to me is why they never found some patsy to blame.....you know....someone found hung in their apt with a note confessing the whole deal.

Frankly, the only mystery to me is why they never found some patsy to blame.....you know....someone found hung in their apt with a note confessing the whole deal.
Simple-- if you accuse someone that means you have evidence. At trial, you'd have to produce that evidence. If you don't have evidence to produce, then the trial is dismissed.
In reality, it would never MAKE IT to trial without evidence. And since we know who they REALLY saw on the camera, they can't accuse someone and then show a video that would have Hunter on there holding the bag of coke.

That video has already been placed in the same hole as Epstein's client book, the JFK assassination plans, the location of Jimmy Hoffa, and Bin Laden's bank records.

I can guarantee you with certainty that there's finger prints.
But let's say there's not. That means the person handling the bag wore gloves. Pretty sure you can watch the video and see if ppl were wearing gloves in the White House-- thar would kinda stand out....
That's the first thing I thought. The theory that some "tourist" emptied their pockets and figured out they had accidently brought coke in doesn't fly.

Clob....I think if they found a guy dead there would be no trial. I also figured that given enough time the powers that be could develop a mountain of evidence to fit any narrative they needed....

I also call bullshit on the idea that NO fingerprints were found on the bag. It would be the only 8 ball in history that had no prints.

I asked my son who was an undercover Narc for the DPS for 20 years....why the cartels could not more easily ship drugs over the border almost at will....They could fill the drive shaft of every truck and car coming north with the stuff and weld it in solid. ...No way a dog could sniff that out. He said they did that, but there was so much of the stuff that it got onto everything. The dogs dont find the drugs always, they find the powder all over the truck.

There aint no zip lock in the world kept THAT clean.

If the heat gets too strong over this cocaine in the WH deal, some here to fore unknown scandal will break out to take our eye off the ball....kind of like the Clarence Thomas conformation hearings made every one get amnesia about the House Banking scandal.

Why did the SS announce that they could find no DNA or fingerprints? Why release that information?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT