ADVERTISEMENT

Stop blaming Hunter Biden for the White powder substance found in WH Library

Why did the SS announce that they could find no DNA or fingerprints? Why release that information?
You know why.

To try and quash any further chatter.

But all they did was make themselves look more incompetent.

But you see, the job of the secret service is to protect the president and his family NO MATTER WHAT.

Yes, that means from spending the rest of their life in prison for drugs too.....

so they could track down every soul that entered the WH on Jan 6th, but cannot find the single cokehead that lost his 8 ball?

Reactions: 2300 Nueces
so they could track down every soul that entered the WH on Jan 6th, but cannot find the single cokehead that lost his 8 ball?
Exactly. Let that sink in. THE MOST SECURE BUILDING IN THE WORLD, can’t tell you who brought coke into the place. They can tell you if someone is crawling across the yard, but they can’t tell you who enters the building. They’re either incompetent or covering someone’s ass. Wonder what the SS primary job is? Clob, can you help with that one?

Exactly. Let that sink in. THE MOST SECURE BUILDING IN THE WORLD, can’t tell you who brought coke into the place. They can tell you if someone is crawling across the yard, but they can’t tell you who enters the building. They’re either incompetent or covering someone’s ass. Wonder what the SS primary job is? Clob, can you help with that one?
Protecting the 1st family.

Yep. No matter what kind of screw up one of them is, the Secret Service is basically personal security and fixer of messes for the Prez and his people.

So now it turns out that the 8 ball of coke was never sent to a forensics lab to look for prints or DNA....it was incinerated.....destroyed...forever gone....Then we find out that the coke was not just laying around....it was in a LOCKED locker!...and somehow there were no prints or DNA on the locker(they call it a cubbyhole) either.

I also find it ironic that what ever casual tourist ( damned sneaky bastard!) that left that coke off not only knew the exact location of the blind spot from camera view, but he (that damned sneaky bastard tourist) had in his possession the key to said cubby(locker if you will). I say it is a good thing that the said tourist(that sneaky bastard) was only carrying blow rather than carrying blow up( as in a bomb) since he was so well informed.

Who do y'all reckon on the White House Staff has the authority and stupidity to make this narrative up? Then who approved it?

So now it turns out that the 8 ball of coke was never sent to a forensics lab to look for prints or DNA....it was incinerated.....destroyed...forever gone....Then we find out that the coke was not just laying around....it was in a LOCKED locker!...and somehow there were no prints or DNA on the locker(they call it a cubbyhole) either.

I also find it ironic that what ever casual tourist ( damned sneaky bastard!) that left that coke off not only knew the exact location of the blind spot from camera view, but he (that damned sneaky bastard tourist) had in his possession the key to said cubby(locker if you will). I say it is a good thing that the said tourist(that sneaky bastard) was only carrying blow rather than carrying blow up( as in a bomb) since he was so well informed.

Who do y'all reckon on the White House Staff has the authority and stupidity to make this narrative up? Then who approved it?
And 30% of the stupid mother fvckers in this country are dumb enough to believe it.
Once these kawk suckers got all these stupid ass twunt-muffin liberals to believe the Covid shot was full proof and worked, they knew they could tell whatever lies they wanted to and they'd be swallowed hook, line and sinker. By ppl like @danhorn.

And 30% of the stupid mother fvckers in this country are dumb enough to believe it.
Once these kawk suckers got all these stupid ass twunt-muffin liberals to believe the Covid shot was full proof and worked, they knew they could tell whatever lies they wanted to and they'd be swallowed hook, line and sinker. By ppl like @danhorn.
but what about t t t trummmmpp!!! HUNTER IS INNOCENT!!!

Careful Clob. You’ll be on the naughty list with MM. Danhorn got some stroke!
He can suck the sh!t out of my ass. No straw. So can about half the 9.95ers.
I've never seen a bigger gaggle of pvssified eunuchs in my life. Standing around finger popping each other assholes during covid- then coming here to defend their window licking rhetoric. Then when the jig is up, they run like the scalded gutter snipe they are.

Yep. Strange that the X-ray tech / pulmonologist dude hasn’t come back around with a mea culpa.
Intellectual integrity used to mean something at UT….

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT