ADVERTISEMENT

Succession: top 5 SOAT

maurice121

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2008
Tonight’s episode showcased the absolute brilliance of this show. After the best character passed away; the quad squad, the CEO bros, old guard and Scandinavian rat pack knocked it out of the park. Now that Logan is gone, it’s actually more interesting and the banter amongst all the players is just too good. The scene on the mountain with the boys and Matson was phenomenal and visceral. Roman’s mini-meltdown and telling Matson he hated him and that he was the one that killed Logan, face-to-face, while he was pissing was just savage.

My guess is Matson will end up winning in the end with some weird Viking about face. Maybe tying Kendall’s past of killing that waiter and getting Shiv on his side which will get the board to pass a deal. Also he’s a vampire apparently sending half liters of his insides to his exes (I see you True Blood).

I’ll put this with The Wire, GOT, Arrested Development and The Simpsons (first 7 seasons) as my favorite content and top 5 shows of all times.

I will be sad when this show ends. But I can’t wait to see how it all melts, because it will melt, and Paris will burn. And we’ll just build another.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News